Umpirical System Envelopment

Discussion in 'Technical Analysis' started by Joe Doaks, May 23, 2008.

1. He may be posting because he's bored to death in a long hold. I usually post when I can't stand to look at the screen any more. My audibles will snap me out of ET Hell when it's time. But fear not, when I am finished with my foolishness I will save them all from themselves with a stoplight version of SCT using no volume and no channels and no hoodoo.

#11     May 28, 2008
  2. Although many threads (and posts) exist which seemingly appear to contradict the assertion, I more than think you 'had it' all along. :D

- Spydertrader

#12     May 28, 2008
  3. You are too kind. I make money almost every day when I can trade, but it's difficult to get really good at it when you can only do it for a week every couple of months. Plus after being away from it for a few weeks I don't remember how my undicators work. It's like learning new software. So ET offers welcome comedic relief from the stress. It's the most untelligent place I know of.

#13     May 28, 2008
  4. The value of Jack that his jacktractors don't get is that he is maddeningly wrong about so many things. In a backasswards way he thus shows you where to go. For example, I would never have unvented ternary indecision theory but for Jack's insistence on always reversing. Nor would I have discovered the untrue PV non-relationship, which BTW is very powerful, if he hadn't propounded that maddeningly flawed PV relation of his. I have long maintained that he is the Lewis Carroll of ET. And I have found many a totally unexpected nugget going down his rabbit holes otherwise filled with dessicated turds.

#14     May 28, 2008
  5. burst

burst

He's wrongway Goldfarb :p

#15     May 28, 2008