Ultimate Test Of Stoned Investing:

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by stonedinvestor, Apr 11, 2007.

1. topdown

topdown

The first quote is great "I've waited all my life to say this Bob....420"

Then the crowd reaction grows each bid as they get clued in.... funny, funny stuff.

#31     Apr 20, 2007
  2. mokwit

mokwit

"Research indicates that low levels of serotonin in the brain can lead to the underlying inability to handle powerful feelings which can results in impulsive acts, aggressive behaviors, poor judgment, and self-destructive tendencies. According to the Society for Neuroscience, in experiments, monkeys with less serotonin are the ones who take daring jumps from the trees and injure themselves. Rats low in serotonin do risky things in experiments, and also accept small immediate rewards instead of waiting for a bigger prize."

Hmmmmmmmm, sounds familiar. Anybody ever done the trading equivelent of taking a daring jump from a tree and injuring themselves? Anybody accepted small immediate rewards?

The natural solution:

How do we get more serotonin or use what we have better? According to Dr. Allan Lieberman, MC, FAAEM, vitamin B6 and magnesium can elevate it. Some natural sources are bananas, pumpkin seeds, peanuts, tomatoes, plums, avocadoes, pineapple, eggplant and walnuts.

#32     Apr 20, 2007
  3. I Hate to tell you this, but..................

1) My preference is wine and it doesn't go over well in da mornin' with the wife. all those bottle's on the floor, well ya know....

2) My trading software showed OIIM as a buy on Monday April 2nd for the 3rd at about $7.80-8.00. So theoretically, I am in a couple of bucks lower than you and am reaping mega profits.

Now, doesn't that bum you out big time? Is it time for a snack?

#33     Apr 20, 2007
  4. I dropped some acid about an hour ago and I swear Jimi Hendrix just whispered in my ear a few seconds ago and said "Buy Dolby" http://finance.yahoo.com/q?s=DLB

This shit I took is fuckin far out man!
    :D

#34     Apr 21, 2007
  5. Well Condi theoretically doesn't cut it in the stock world. Theoretically I should of just taken the $88 Google that was offered to me at that first dutch auction....

That's the problem with software too many damn alerts too many stocks. How can you choose which to go for? I have a system far better and it incorporates the melding of minds of a superstar technical trader a former brokerage house bigtime guy who has started a hedge fund an hours north of the city, a big red dinosaur of a broker at wackyovia and the nimble and outrageous mind of the stonedinvestor.

And you have a disc. Get It? Becoming reliant on triggered buys is best left to daytraders I look for breakouts I see one coming it's right infront of you. Stop whining about a couple bucks ago and embrace the couple bucks in the future. ~ stoney

#35     Apr 21, 2007
  6. feb2865

feb2865

I hear you brother

everytime I hear jimi say "excuse me while I kiss the sky" no matter what I do I have to go long....and it works...no kiddin'

#36     Apr 21, 2007
  7. I see you came down real quick after my post. Sorry bout that, didn't want to ruin your buzz.
    I Trade a small universe of stocks. I get a couple of good signals per week. I just checked your pick for curiosity's sake, ok?ok?ok?ok?ok?ok?

Time for a muffin.........

#37     Apr 21, 2007
  8. That is so Groovy.
    Far Out!
    Can anyone else dig us!

#38     Apr 21, 2007
  9. Uh Oh Alert**

That " other " stock On2 woke up today and is moving that could prove troublesome for this sound alike stock soon. I have sold my position in OIIM just now for a $700 plus gain.

That money will now be reinvested in Afganistan Kush and I hope to be back bleary eyed soon.

~ stoney

#39     Apr 24, 2007
  10. lol

#40     Apr 24, 2007