Ultimate Test Of Stoned Investing:

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by stonedinvestor, Apr 11, 2007.

1. ElCubano

ElCubano

"rub and tug" .... $100.00 around these here parts.

#21     Apr 12, 2007
  2. Stoney,

I just smoked a bowl and was looking at the chart of OIIM. The $10 level looks like where it broke hard from last year, so I figure that it could be resistance now. I think if it can shoot through $10 you got a big winner.

#22     Apr 12, 2007
  3. This thread is hilarious.

#23     Apr 12, 2007
  4. Well check in time folks and I've made some money dead stoned! Over $500 smackeroos....

Of course the OTHER stock I mentioned- the one my wife has with the similar name ON2 well it's returned close to 30% I think I sold it today. $1.70 to $2.55! Me I got this one. 5%. Ok it's not bad but I need to make this stock move.

#24     Apr 16, 2007
  5. Alright here it is folks we HAVE THE WINNING ONE!
    That " other " stock On 2 rolled over and killed me after I piled IN THUS I HAVE ELIMINATED THE OTHER VARIABLE!!! I AM NOW 100 % SURE this OIIM IS GOING TO ROAR!

Get on board everyone stoney is going to take you on a ride to HIGH heaven., I just blew one out the bathroom window because the cleaning lady is here and I ham FIRED up! I've taken a few hits lately this On 2 which my WIFE made A KILLING ON I jumped in and ruined the party for everyone. and this WWAT same thing,, my wife is up nice in her IRA I pile in down we goo... THIS TIME WE HAVE outsmarted THE SYSTEM laddies we have NOT BOUGHT OIIM in my wife's IRA it;s just MINE and like I said the other variable OF looking UP A SIMILAR stock and always HAVING THE OTHER ONE TAKE OFF-- THAT'S ERASED bo y oh boy this system is 100% TESTED folks and backdated through many trials and tribulations for gods sake mercy me BUY OIIM before it's tooooo late.
    ~stoney

OIIM behaving bullishly ,still displays a terrific daily chart. Hovering near 52 week highs*

#25     Apr 20, 2007
  6. happy 4/20..

Smoke up Stoney

:cool:

#26     Apr 20, 2007
  7. Any guesses on who owns the web domain
    420friendly.com?

Yup and I've already been offered mucho $'s for it!

I'm holding it someday for a Blog. SI

#27     Apr 20, 2007
  8. So you're Ben?

#28     Apr 20, 2007
  9. topdown

topdown

#29     Apr 20, 2007
  10. Yup guilty as charged. TopD that clip! You made my night. My lady and I have just viewed it and it took a while for it to sink in. Then I read the UTube prompt and oh my god the tears started to flow. The earnest way he turns to the crowd each time is just too much.... Go 420!!!!

#30     Apr 20, 2007