UK's Suicidal Politicians: State-funded Muslim school

Discussion in 'Politics' started by estrader, Apr 27, 2006.

1. One of the best posts ever. :D

#11     Apr 28, 2006
  2. What a load of complete nonsense. Think Diego Maradona regarded by many as the greatest footballer of all time or that 'wimp' Muhammad Ali. And no doubt many more that hardly fall into some conservative right wing camp.

#12     Apr 29, 2006
  3. Nay.
    After that, there ain't going to be any liberals left.
    The West will have ceased to exist.

#13     Apr 29, 2006
  4. %%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
    TraderMa;

While you you certainly did cover the major religions[& I am using Christians & Jews who have a personal relationship with the LORD as a religion also]

Actually completely disagree with the mistaken notion ;
    that muslims equals the Christians equals= Jews, say in past 200 years.

Even honest muslims dont claim Islam is a peaceful religion;
    even though some politicians do. Nor is Allah = Jehovah or Jesus

Therefore i am quote comfortable doing business with Arabian oil kings as anyone who buys gas /oil does;
    and glad my tax dollar have been used to buy Jewish written old/new testaments , last 200 years.Dont want tax $ buying Koran, like President T Jefferson had USA gov buy Bibles for Indians.

Not applicable to Koran, because neither Old or New Testament commands its followers to kill infidels as a major doctrine as Koran does

This is not an anti-Arab post;
    agree with the Saudi Arabian king who said oil consuming nations should cut oil taxes.
    Arab king is Right on tax cuts for oil products

:p :cool:

#14     Apr 29, 2006
  5. jem

jem

Maradona probably throws like a girl. Most foreign football players do. J/k

My concept really only appliced to Americans. I might be a liberal ina different country or if I was looking to advance my standing without having to compete in fhe marketplace of ideas.

#15     Apr 29, 2006
  6. So Maradona is a lib's hero now ? Anyone remembers his "Hand of God " cheating goal ?
    Too funny.

#16     Apr 29, 2006