Ukrainian kids, new victims of Israeli 'organ theft'

Discussion in 'Politics' started by sameeh55, Dec 6, 2009.

1. Pavlov's "Everything is anti-Semitic" drools again...

Have you never heard of the story of the boy who cried wolf?

#11     Dec 6, 2009
  2. Pavlov's "Israel's evil" drool again. Have you never heard of the story of baseless anti-semitic blood libels and scumbag pedophile jew haters who spread them?

Please provide a shred of evidence that the story is true. Please provide a link to a legitimate (reputable non-antisemitic, not muslim) website that has published the story.

#12     Dec 6, 2009
  3. You are like the Jewish Al Sharpton...

#13     Dec 6, 2009
  4. So you can't provide any kind of evidence or a link to a reputable website, pedo-nazi? Why am I not surprised?

PS Congratulations sameeh, this universally despised ugly trollish creature is on your side. Tell me who your friends are and i will tell you who you are.

#14     Dec 6, 2009
  5. Dude, you are so full of hate...

Good luck with your extremism...

#15     Dec 7, 2009
  6. Hi a_person,

Rather than telling you who my friends are, I will tell you who your enemies. They are anyone who exposes the Zionist fascist ideology and exposes the state of Israel's crimes. Thoes who do will suffer your wreath, humiliation and character assassination.

If you would be so kind, can you name anyone who you did not accuse of either being a Nazi, Islamo-fascist or self hating Jew for criticizing the state of Israel and exposing its crimes?

Regards,

Sameeh

#16     Dec 7, 2009
  7. 151

Okay, kids are missing and you all want to argue over the nationality of the bad guys?

Ya'll are the dumbest smart people I know of.

#17     Dec 7, 2009
  8. Dear 151,

You know what? You are so right! But then again, If a crime is committed, won't you want to know who the perpetrator is?

Regards,

Sameeh

#18     Dec 7, 2009
  9. Inshallah, spreading these fabricated stories about 'Zionist brutality' will backfire on you people- just like it did in '48.

("Oooops, turns out the Jews <i>weren't</i> going around slaughtering entire villages and raping all the women, so we all fled our homes for absolutely nothing.")

#19     Dec 7, 2009
  10. Hi Rearden,

After what the Zionist have been doing for years in promoting hate between the Christian and the Muslim worlds, you are coming here complaining about me exposing the Zionists?

Israel did not commit these massacres Rearden? That is even a bigger crime than the act itself.

I won't stoop to your level of denying the holocaust ever existed out of respect to the dead but I will tell you this, Beratzoon Hashem, none of you Zionists will survive the punishment for the crimes committed against the Palestinians. 500 towns and villages wiped off the face of the earth plus 70 massacres+ committed against civilians and you are coming here, and with a straight face, claiming that it did not happen? Yes Rearden, you are more of a criminal than the ones who packed complete families into homes and then tossed hand grenades inside such houses.

#20     Dec 7, 2009