UK trader arrested for May 2010 U.S. Stock market flash crash

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by just21, Apr 21, 2015.

1. Pekelo

Pekelo

It was because of her position at the time not because she was going to be the next PM.

"Theresa May, Home Secretary at the time, signed off his extradition in May after several rounds of court hearings between the US and Mr Sarao."

#651     Sep 13, 2016
  2. Where exactly is Nav staying when he comes to the USA ?
    I'd like to meet him !!

#652     Sep 14, 2016
  3. Pekelo

Pekelo

#653     Sep 14, 2016
  4. Visaria

Visaria

Probably in Gitmo

#654     Sep 16, 2016
  5. Yuk, yuk....real funny.
    No, I want to really talk to Nav directly and report back to this site my findings.

#655     Sep 17, 2016
  6. Pekelo

Pekelo

A very similar case, including Theresa May too:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/technolo...i-love-to-be-extradited-to-the-us-for-access/

"Following McKinnon’s case, May introduced the “forum bar” amendment, which removed the Home Secretary's powers to intervene in extradition cases, instead giving the courts the ability to block requests if it is in the interest of justice to hold a trial in the UK. "

"In response to fears that Love's health will suffer if he is sent to the US, Judge Tempia said: "I accept Mr Love suffers both physical and mental health issues, but I have found the medical facilities in the United States prison estate available to him on arrival and during any sentence if he is convicted are such that I can be satisfied his needs will be comprehensively met by the US authorities." "

#656     Sep 18, 2016
  7. just21

just21

#657     Oct 14, 2016
  8. Visaria

Visaria

Oh well. Feel for Nav.

#658     Oct 14, 2016
  9. Let's plan on meeting with Nav when he comes to the states !!

#659     Oct 14, 2016
  10. Visaria

Visaria

Dont do it. You'll probably be arrested too. Co -conspirator or something.

#660     Oct 14, 2016