UK riots vs Black flash mobs

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ChkitOut, Aug 9, 2011.

1. Max E.

Max E.

May sound exciting in a pro second amendment state like yours, but what about liberal states like california, or New York where the criminals have far more guns than the citizenry..... If all the assholes in compton decided to storm orange country it would be a blood bath.....

Wait a second..... would that even be a bad thing? :D

#11     Aug 9, 2011
  2. 377OHMS

377OHMS

It would be. Those gang bangers would be shot to pieces by all the crazy gun owners in Orange Country rapidly. There are enough guns down there to defeat NATO. :D

#12     Aug 9, 2011
  3. pspr

pspr

Sounds like the unrest next summer (as predicted by OHMS) will be the perfect excuse for Obama's martial law and attempted COUP next year.

#13     Aug 9, 2011
  4. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Well if I'm going to make an ass out of myself I might as well go all in...

Say Obama is defeated in November 2012. I would postulate that our riot problems would happen right there and then and be fairly severe and persistent, enough for Obama and the new President-elect to agree between them to delay the inauguration for a few months. Unprecedented but not quite a coup. I'll also say that the National Guard will be employed and be unchallenged.

Somebody shoots at them or throws a single Molotov cocktail at them and it is on. :)

#14     Aug 9, 2011