UK Proposes All Paychecks Go to the State First

Discussion in 'Economics' started by Tom B, Sep 20, 2010.

1. LEAPup

LEAPup

I'm in Dallas often, and most of the pople I know there don't believe Texas will ever break away from the Union even though many want that.

I LOVE driving in the rural parts of Texas too! You come up behind a car/truck that's going slower than you, and they pull over in the gravel to let you by.:)

God bless Texas!!!!!

#21     Sep 20, 2010
  2. I think the chances of this Stalinist monstrosity passing are about 0.1%. Still, it's pretty bad that whoever proposed it hasn't already been denounced by Cameron and the press and forced to resign.

See, you guys in the USA might moan but you don't have it as bad as you think.

#22     Sep 20, 2010
  3. This thread reminds me of a movie I saw on the weekend - <b>Machete</b>. Check it out.

#23     Sep 20, 2010
  4. Sounds like government issued universal social security / passport / debit card / insurance / medical records / employment records is heading our way loaded on some type of Smart Card probably with GPS tracking and federal law requiring it to be on you at all times.

Police can simply scan for cards and get crowd count and details. Public places will have entries that record your movements.

A Foreign Visitor Visa version of this smart identification card is issued to tourists.

#24     Sep 20, 2010
  5. Arnie

Arnie

Look on the bright side. Imagine how easy it will be to file your tax return........

Line 1) How much did you make?

Line 2) Send it in.

:D

#25     Sep 20, 2010
  6. Is it possible for UK citizens to sell their citizenship via a auction?

#26     Sep 21, 2010