UK Options Traders

Discussion in 'Options' started by Windlesham1, Oct 15, 2017.

1. I trade via the phone with ADM -but the symbol in IB is still Z for ftse options

#11     Oct 15, 2017
  2. Hittfeld

Hittfeld

Thanks
    Any info available regarding costs per RT at ADM?

Thanks again

#12     Oct 15, 2017
  3. just21

just21

Options group meeting West London
    We have an options group meeting every month that meets for lunch followed by a 3 hour meeting with an agenda covering topics of interest and members trades.
    The group has been meeting regularly for some 18+ years, not far from Sudbury Town underground station and with free parking at our venue.
    There are about 20 members and a dozen or so are regulars with some private email group chatter in between meetings
    If any members of this forum are interested in coming along either for this months meeting of for following meetings please let me know on mike.newman@freeuk.com.

#13     Oct 15, 2017
  4. Good to know you guys are still around Mike- haven't seen you since I came along with my old mate Patrick

#14     Oct 16, 2017
  5. You will have to speak with ADM. I've been a client for many years- but you will need a fair chunk of change.
    You can message me: davideppel1@aim.com

#15     Oct 16, 2017
  6. I post my weekly trade ideas each week on the website options investing.co.uk -free education- how cheap are you?

#16     Nov 19, 2017
  7. Some madness from VFTSE-this must be a glitch

#17     Dec 16, 2017
  8. SPATCH12

SPATCH12

Could you recommend a broker to trade the vftse?

#18     Nov 17, 2018
  9. No- it's not traded AFAIK

#19     Nov 18, 2018