UK is broke

Discussion in 'Economics' started by zdreg, Jun 10, 2013.

1. achilles28

achilles28

You mean, if the dollar collapses? Ya, you're exactly right. America will be destroyed.

That's why a Depression is far more preferable than the destruction of the currency.

You really haven't contributed one paragraph of substance, other than 'you disagree, because you're a banker.finance guy'. America survived the Great Depression (and many prior). Or I guess you forgot about that? Did it ever occur to you how dumb it is to advocate risking a dollar collapse to stave off a Depression? I guess not.

Anyways, please enlighten us how stealing from the productive and shoveling it into fools errands, benefits the economy? Please, I'm all ears. This is your big chance to prove to us troglodytes how backward we really are..

#51     Jun 17, 2013
  2. sheda

sheda

And what exactly are you, some magical economist that the world needs to discover before it can be saved, so you await on ET to be discovered? Get the fuck over your self. If your ego was not so far ahead of your common sense and need to scream book knowledge you may have noticed that I was neither agreeing or disagreeing with you in the first place:

By others I was refering to OWS types, and noted you may well be taking it all into account the impact both situations have upon the average man and women of our world, yet are just focusing on bankers for the purpose of your response.

I cant talk about a depression with the same ease as you, as though its as simple as blowing my nose to remove a few bugs, and im not silly enough to think the bankers, who you seem to dispise so much, will come off worse than anyone else in this world in the next 100 years, that is all, now continue shouting.

#52     Jun 17, 2013
  3. achilles28

achilles28

[​IMG]

#53     Jun 17, 2013
  4. Humpy

Humpy

Maybe some new "world order" will come out of this shocking state of affairs we now have ?

Unfortunately the leadership of the Christian Western World fell to a country that can't even manage it's own affairs properly. This leaves the door open to others. A world with China at the steering wheel may come as a shock, but the West hasn't got anywhere near managing important issues such as finance, pollution, over population etc. etc. and what is worse doesn't have much more than honeyed words to offer.

However on the plus side there are a lot of good things around which are worth preserving

#54     Jun 18, 2013
  5. zdreg

zdreg

"Maybe some new "world order" will come out of this shocking state of affairs we now have ?"
    never wish for a new king he may be worse than the old one.

before any new world order, or in your case some hoped for utopia communist order, there will be the dark ages.

#55     Jun 18, 2013
  6. sheda

sheda

Sums you up well "Everyone look what the bankers did to me!!"

Poor guy:D

#56     Jun 18, 2013
  7. sheda

sheda

War - large scale & the end of capitlism/freedom is the only thing I see coming out of a depression/loss of western power.

#57     Jun 18, 2013
  8. [​IMG]

#58     Jun 18, 2013
  9. It was an easy one, so could not resist. :D :D :D

#59     Jun 18, 2013
  10. sheda

sheda

:lol:

#60     Jun 18, 2013