UK foreign sec. says EU should work towards including Middle East & N. Africa

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Artful D0dger, May 10, 2011.

1. LOLWUT??? :D It's kind of early to be that hammered man.

#21     May 10, 2011
  2. byteme

byteme

Wow, how do they survive the 9 months of blistering heat?

#22     May 10, 2011
  3. Ricter

Ricter

lol

#23     May 10, 2011
  4. Well, summers aren't "blistering" but they sure as hell aren't comfortable with no A/C. They are warm, sticky, humid in the UK. You can't sleep comfortably. They are just used to living a less comfortable existence with no central heat or AC, very small, modestly furnished, yet obnoxiously expensive houses, taxed at multiples of US property tax rates. More expensive food, gas, entertainment, clothing, while being taxed a higher % of their income. They are simply used to a lower level of comfort in life. I don't mean that in a condescending way. I have nothing against English or European people, but it's true.

#24     May 10, 2011
  5. What are you smoking, man? There's NO such thing as "property tax" in the UK... There's stamp duty, but that works differently. The rest of your gibberish is pretty much that. If you want to support your assertions, the only way to do this is provide numbers. Otherwise, you're just making silly statements.
    Papua-New Guinean :). Why the heck should it make any difference?
    You don't know diddly-squat, as evidenced by the nonsense you're spewing as "facts".
    You don't really understand how the GNI component of the HDI works, do you? And yes, you're correct on the 2011 HDI rankings, but now ask yourself one question. What's missing from this picture?

#25     May 10, 2011
  6. What is with the human obsession to expand their circle of influence "beyond its borders"??? Is the EU some kind of political religion trying to seek converts?

#26     May 10, 2011
  7. Ricter

Ricter

For the same reason the US and Canada are working on a perimeter security plan. It's a recognition of the ecological reality of your "administrative unit" and the utility of pushing the conflict boundary farther out.

#27     May 10, 2011
  8. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My (guess) because all this posters talk so much about people of the European descent and genetics.

First, MomO/phx to Phenomena to Savant to Artful dodger.

#28     May 10, 2011
  9. Ricter

Ricter

I dunno, I thought Homoph0x and phenomena were separate posters. There was a time when they were both posting heavily, no? That takes a bit of work. Hmm, unless you're using tabbed browsing and a proxy server... hey!

#29     May 10, 2011
  10. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ricter, I do not remember if they post to the same time. I am only guessing. :)

#30     May 10, 2011