UK economic calendar

Discussion in 'Economics' started by Strunz, Nov 1, 2004.

1. dav10

dav10

2. dav10

dav10

on finspreads, goto site map then latest news,data should be in there

#32     Nov 15, 2004
  3. Yes, I know.

#33     Nov 15, 2004
  4. But does that UK Calendar exist? Don't we have any british traders here? They must know, I suppose.

#34     Dec 21, 2004
  5. FredBloggs

FredBloggs Guest

yes - and ive replied where you can get a british calendar earlier (as have many others)- but it also has european and us dates on it as well.

that wasnt good enough though was it. the moron wanted a uk ONLY calendar - and there i was thinking well so what - just dont pay attention to the non uk stuff - heaven knows why though cos uk markets are not an island - they are influenced by foreign stuff too.

maybe that tells u why a uk only calendar doesnt exist - because it would be next to useless. i guess some people just dont get it do they!

gezzuz on a buddah! 6 pages of 'where to find a bloody calendar' go back to trade2whinge why dont you.

#35     Dec 21, 2004
  6. zdreg

zdreg

quoting your own quote:D
    wow!:D

look at the 2nd and 3rd prior messages.

wittgenstein congratulation on finding a perfect audience

::D

#36     Dec 21, 2004
  7. Why should a UK only calendar be useless? We have many US only calendars. Are they useless?

#37     Dec 21, 2004
  8. What a strange people, the british. They drive in the wrong side of the road, and they don't have a eco calendar of their own. So sad the germans never invaded the island...

#38     Dec 22, 2004
  9. Register for a free trial of Market News International www.marketnews.com, go to the main wire page, and click the button for real time headlines. A UK only calendar comes out every week and is repeated several times (you can scroll back through the headlines till you find it). I'm positive it comes out on Sunday and Monday morning and it may be released on Friday afternoon. Also, the trial seems to never expire although I'm afraid it might end if I shut down my computer.

Cheers,

TRADERguy

#39     Dec 22, 2004
  10. Cheers - here is the right link:

www.marketnews.com

#40     Dec 22, 2004