UK arms control and the fake USA crisis

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Mav88, Jul 31, 2012.

1. TheBlackHand

TheBlackHand Guest

1. The more guns that are in circulation, the more gun crime you will have. Anyone with a brain can figure that one out.

2. The more fast food outlets there are, the more obese people you will have.

3. The cheaper alcohol becomes, the more problem drinkers you will have in society.

Although the unintelligent minority of the right wing see a utopia where there is mass freedom for everyone to do as they please - thinking everyone will get along famously, they forget that their are some real idiots in the world who cant look after them selves, let alone care about others.

Their typical retort is heavier penalties for the guilty. However the heaviest penalty - the death penalty has proven to be ineffective.

Anyone can find a statistic or make a half baked argument (that may even sound convincing to a non-thinker) to dispute the 3 facts above. Common sense however prevails (in the UK at least)

#11     Aug 2, 2012
  2. ergo : FREEDOM =SLAVERY EH?

(Fvcking idiot)

#12     Aug 2, 2012
  3. TheBlackHand

TheBlackHand Guest

LOL!

What an intelligent, thoughtful comeback.

I do like your choice of Latin font - or attempt of. Did you study Latin and classical civilisation at school too? If so, I'm surprised you couldn't muster a more reasoned comeback rather than a poor, shambolic display of open defeat in the debate.

#13     Aug 2, 2012
  4. Mav88

Mav88

UK had access pre 1987, they probabaly chose not to that's all.

You missed the entire point however, what you look at are trends. After UK abolished handgun possesion and confiscated guns, handgun crime went up. There is no way one can liberal weasal their way out of that one as a valid data point to consider.

#14     Aug 2, 2012
  5. Mav88

Mav88

Consider yourself in the unintelligernt minority. I just gave you data in the chart that disproves your point #1.

#15     Aug 2, 2012
  6. I find it odd that you chose ad hominem over correcting my conclusion of your stupid rant.
    Quite frankly that says a lot.
    1) You are primarily an emotion driven fool or
    2) I was spot on with my conclusion.

btw : There's a difference between a font and a word , maybe you should look that up moron.

#16     Aug 2, 2012
  7. TheBlackHand

TheBlackHand Guest

arf arf!

My, My! Another little out burst of foul language.

It seems you are the one with emotional issues, not I.

Your miscomprehension of my post simply embarrasses you further. I'd stop now if I were you before you make yourself look even more daft.

Somehow, I don't think you will. Somehow, I sense another little outburst bubbling to the surface of your overheated ego.

Please, show me and the world what other foul words you know.....

#17     Aug 2, 2012
  8. TheBlackHand

TheBlackHand Guest

No, you should. Not everyone believes some stats put out to sway those who blindly believe all that they read with out thought or reflection. Please read the last sentence of my post again.

Remember that 57.9% of statistics are fabricated, and 50% of people dont believe them anyway.

Thank you.

:)

#18     Aug 2, 2012
  9. Perhaps you would be good enough to illuminate the offending "foul" word that has your panties in a wad?

#19     Aug 2, 2012
  10. Mav88

Mav88

yes, the old when the data refutes you, then discredit the data. The trouble is you have nothing but your self proclaimed common sense and intelligence to replace it with. Sorry, you are just too stupid to be taken as some sort of authority on the issue.

and here was you last sentence

The fact is that when handguns were confiscated, handgun crime went up. The other fact is that common sense is really quite stupid since the average IQ is 100. Please don't fancy yourself a deep thinker

#20     Aug 2, 2012