Uh-Oh

Discussion in 'Politics' started by vanzandt, Nov 5, 2019.

1. destriero

destriero

Every demo votes in higher numbers for candidates they like.

You're entitled to your opinion, but it's not all about the black vote. It's very likely to be Biden/Warren with the caveat that Biden supports Warren in the 2024 run.

#41     Nov 7, 2019
  2. Tony Stark

Tony Stark

Biden floated the idea of picking her before he entered the race .If hes the nomniee I think Abrams or Patrick will be his VP.

#42     Nov 7, 2019
  3. destriero

destriero

Deval Patrick I can see. Making Warren SoS. They should pay us.

#43     Nov 7, 2019
    Tony Stark likes this.
  4. Cuddles

Cuddles

Biden/Yang? Wu-Tang appeal.

#44     Nov 7, 2019
  5. destriero

destriero

Yang is a fucking moron. 40% of the public believes he's a China asset. He's not trusted by any minority other than Asian.

I am waiting for someone to float reparations... possibly a truckload of Kools for every adult over the age of 21. JK, Chappelle joke.

#45     Nov 7, 2019
  6. Tony Stark

Tony Stark

If Hillary had gotten 66% in 2016 she would have won.

If Obama had gotten 60% in 2012 he would have lost.

Biden might win with Warren,not saying he won't.Warren would win if she picked Patrick and maybe Biden but Dems need black voters to turn out imo .If they get 60% in 2020 Trump gets a second term imo.

#46     Nov 7, 2019
  7. Biden and Kamala.......a/k/a Joe and Poontang

#47     Nov 7, 2019
  8. Cuddles

Cuddles

I know nothing from those polling in the sub 5%. Just keep hearing my less insane acquaintances bringing up his name quite often. Something about UBI doesn't rub them the right way....seems to have been a wash in Finland last year.

I don't hate the Biden/Warren idea. Gets the women vote, keeps the crazies at bay from trying anything, maybe some of the uber leftism rubs off on Biden as he'd be hard pressed to undo all of Trump's damage as a moderate; perhaps event get a Bush/Cheney situation out of it. Not the greatest sell to minorities though, they need a bone thrown at them....you'd have to float Kamala for AG or something.

#48     Nov 7, 2019
  9. destriero

destriero

209MM adults over 18.

12% are black. 25MM eligible voters.

60% vs. 66% var: 1.5MM swing.

Obama won by 5MM votes. He still would have won. And who are they going to vote for? Romney? At worst they would have stayed home. Black turnout has risen every election until 2016.

HRC would still have lost due to distribution of black voters. She would never have carried 66%... and obviously did not.

#49     Nov 7, 2019
  10. destriero

destriero

It's like a UFC Super Fight. Nobody does it due to ego, but can you imagine the turnout and the %?

Biden/Patrick is a safe choice, but you gotta have a woman. Abrams is simply too flighty and weird. Biden/Warren. If Warren is not on the ticket she will not campaign for Biden. She would be seen as a sellout.

#50     Nov 7, 2019