Uh-Oh

Discussion in 'Politics' started by vanzandt, Nov 5, 2019.

1. Cuddles

Cuddles

did her 26 trillion plan suddenly double in the media? Last I read it was fairly comprehensive

#31     Nov 7, 2019
  2. destriero

destriero

Stop the incessant whining; you lost.

Name recognition for Beshear when the INCUMBENT loses? Ah hahahaha. Suck it!

#32     Nov 7, 2019
  3. No. You have gone binary on me....surprise, surprise.

Both things can be true at the same time. She can basically be non-existent and also have gotten a boost from Hillary on the way out. Giving her some rounds of fleeting support and media appearances that she did not have. I have never said that her campaign within the dem party was headed anywhere. I have said the opposite but that I liked to have someone in there mixing it up a bit, and she has done that.

Too nuanced for you? I thought so.

#33     Nov 7, 2019
  4. destriero

destriero

Biden wins the nom. He will get 62% of the popular vote in the general election if he runs with Butt or Warren.

#34     Nov 7, 2019
  5. destriero

destriero

Abrams? No way she is on any ticket.

#35     Nov 7, 2019
  6. Tony Stark

Tony Stark

Not sure about.2012 and 2016 was decided by black voter turnout and I think 2020 will too.I don't think Butt or Warren are getting the Obama type black voter turnout that might be needed to win.

They might hate Trump enough to do so but I think Dems need to do everything they can to get black voters to the polls.

#36     Nov 7, 2019
  7. Tony Stark

Tony Stark

Black voters love her and thats what Dems need in 2020 imo.

#37     Nov 7, 2019
  8. destriero

destriero

People never vote FOR a VP, only against. Biden polled higher than Harris with Blacks. He's vetted due to his bromance with Obama.

#38     Nov 7, 2019
    Cuddles likes this.
  9. destriero

destriero

She's doesn't have the profile. It's not going to happen.

The black vote peaked at 66% for Obama's second term.

It was 60% for HRC in 2016.

So var of 600bp isn't enough to put a nobody on the ticket who happens to be desperate to be there. If she had at least won something, anything. She would be a deterrent to white, suburban voters as it would be seen as pandering.

I'll vote for whoever is on the ticket, but I'd bet anything that she won't be anywhere to be found. It's going to be a powerhouse (two Primary Dems) on the ticket.

#39     Nov 7, 2019
  10. Tony Stark

Tony Stark

Blacks dont like Harris because of her AG past.Blacks vote in higher numbers for candidates they like.They like Biden thats why he is leading the primary and they might like him enough to get them to the polls like Obama did in 08 and 2012 but he shouldn't take any chances of them not showing up like 2016 imo.

#40     Nov 7, 2019