Uh Oh, this is not good.........

Discussion in 'Politics' started by RCG Trader, Jun 27, 2010.

1. This is a nauseating comment. I think you are pulling a prank by saying this.

#11     Jun 27, 2010
  2. Nope.You Republicans should be happy you have Obama rather then a true leftist Democrat

#12     Jun 27, 2010

3. Now you are dreaming.

#13     Jun 27, 2010
  4. You think Obama is farther to the left then Dean,Polosi or leftist King FDR ?

#14     Jun 27, 2010
  5. Lucrum

Lucrum

I'm not happy.

#15     Jun 27, 2010

6. And they are unelectable today.

#16     Jun 27, 2010
  7. Leftys like Teddy R,Truman and FDR would be imo

#17     Jun 27, 2010
  8. Lucrum

Lucrum

#18     Jun 27, 2010
  9. Republicans of the past had views of democrats today .Teddy was pro big government and probably started more government programs then any other President .He also supported civil rights, welcomed immigrants from around the world and hated big corporations

#19     Jun 27, 2010
  10. But not in a few years.
    The public has now seen Enron, World Com, an infinite parade of fraudulent dot-coms, the bank blow-up, the housing debacle, which featured frauds like drywall from China that rots after a short time, and now BP.
    Each one blows up a piece of the mythos built up in the eighties and nineties, about self-regulating markets being enough to keep us prosperous and consumers safe.
    Martha Mitchell said, in 1970, that the country was going so far to the right no one listening at that time would recognize it, and she was right.
    Well, this country's going so far to the left, starting once the next Rep is elected and tanks the economy yet again, that you won't recognize it.
    Bush I was chance.
    Bush II was coincidence.
    When the next Rep takes office and does it again, the public will finally decide this is enemy action, and the response will be as it was in 1932.

#20     Jun 27, 2010