Ugliest Girl Contest

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Coins, Jun 7, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Heres another contestant, to be admired, maybe more to longshots liking

#31     Jun 8, 2004
  2. Coins, what you and Longsnot both seem to be missing here, is that other than candletrader (who most ETers will agree is just bored and therefore enjoys starting pointless polls) you two are the only ones with whom there are these 'negative' feelings... I actually really like most of the male ETers, even the ones that give me sh!t and that's because there comes a point when it goes from being amusingly mean, to outright nasty, such as the time you said to me in a previous thread, and I quote "I hope you die and burn in Hell forever." I mean gimmie a break, I stand for all the crude sex talk and don't go complaining to anyone, but then you can't be too surprised when I don't like you......

#32     Jun 8, 2004
  3. Coins

Coins

Coins, ... blah blah blah blah blah.... missing here, is that other than candletrader (who most blah blah blah blah blah.... just bored and therefore blah blah blah blah blah.... polls) you two are the only ones with whom there are these 'negative' feelings... I actually blah blah blah blah blah.... ETers, even the ones that blah blah blah blah blah.... that's because there comes blah blah blah blah blah.... being amusingly mean, to blah blah blah blah blah.... you said to me in a previous thread, and I quote blah blah blah blah blah.... and burn in Hell forever." I mean blah blah blah blah blah.... , I stand for all the crude sex talk and blah blah blah blah blah.... but then you can't be too surprised when I don't blah blah blah blah blah.... you......

OK, MTC, then let's just kiss, make up and phuck for 3 hours straight.

:)

The Coin <-- my next alias.

#33     Jun 8, 2004
  4. traderob

traderob

If you and your friends ever make it to Japan it would be a pleasure to show you the sights.

#34     Jun 8, 2004
  5. what sight would that be robart... YOUR NAKED ASS! what a sorry ass sight! :p

#35     Jun 8, 2004
  6. Coins

Coins

Dude, if her and her friends ever made it past their les orgies, I'd do every one of them right on the spot altogether at the same time!

Heh.

#36     Jun 8, 2004
  7. traderob

traderob

HAha. Lonelyshot if you ever come to Japan I'll show you women so fresh and lovely it would make your heart ache.

#37     Jun 8, 2004
  8. Starting threads like this is a perfect example of how to get banned. Do not start threads attacking other users.

Don't do this again coins.

#38     Jun 8, 2004
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.