Ugliest Girl Contest

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Coins, Jun 7, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. i take tall blonde on right way before i choose you. (she's twice the women you are :) )how many choices have i.. oh '4'.. oh well your my '5th' then.. heh :-/

#21     Jun 8, 2004
  2. Well all four are attractive. But who's that then on the 1st page? Is that just a pic copied from the internet or something?

#22     Jun 8, 2004
  3. No...that's me too;-) And thank you btw..:)

#23     Jun 8, 2004
  4. Longshot....I think there are women who spend their lives hoping to make themselves unattractive to you.

#24     Jun 8, 2004
  5. Coins

Coins

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THAT'S THE FUNNIEST THING I'VE READ IN A LOOOONG TIME!!

#25     Jun 8, 2004
  6. Coins

Coins

See, LongShot, if guys like you and me do not say the exact perfect and right thing in the mind of Miss Mack Truck Lane, then that makes US wrong, and "bitter" and "rude" and horrible individuals.

She just has not yet admitted to herself that she hates men intensely, therefore she transfers all her inner emotional troubles onto us and blames us for her own... how would you say... well, that she really wants to be a man with a 9" inch dick and balls instead of ... what she is....

No big deal. I think I'll send her and the other strays (in her pic) each a subscription to Lesbian Today magazine.

:D

c

#26     Jun 8, 2004
  7. keep it your pants cubano

#27     Jun 8, 2004
  8. there lots of fish in sea but truth is she wants me in a bad way... she's just playing hard to get .. desperately hoping this makes her MORE attractive in my eyes but.. in actuality her little game bores me to tears cause there's always a long line of women (attractive women) ready and in waiting for me heh :)

#28     Jun 8, 2004
  9. his boyfriend may take exception to this :D

#29     Jun 8, 2004
  10. Coins

Coins

I hear yah, LongShot. I sorta feel the same way... each time she goes off more and more about how much she rejects me, inside I know she just needs some overwhelmingly violent and painful sex sessions - straighten her right out.

It might even keep her latent lesbianism tucked under the surface for a while longer.

#30     Jun 8, 2004
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.