Ugliest Girl Contest

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Coins, Jun 7, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HOT and STANKY

#11     Jun 8, 2004
  2. ElCubano

ElCubano

She loooks HOT to me....Is this really her?? You???

#12     Jun 8, 2004
  3. Coins

Coins

Riiiight, MTC, and I suppose THAT is why you follow me around posting on all my threads even though I have asked you expressly NOT to - link for proof. I requote:

"Good luck, though, bye now (read pls don't reply to me, about me or on my threads anymore).

"And stop PMing me."

Contrarywise, YOU have no proof to backup anything you say.

In your mind, anyone who replys to you on this board or even posts on a thread you happen to also post on is "stalking" you, you've "rejected" them, and therefore they are "bitter" - LMAO.

Keep on dreamin', sugar...

Besides, what makes you think I have any interest in an already certified and confirmed butch bull masculine? (Too bad, too, because besides your face, your knees and your emotional problems... I'd do yah. ;) )

coinz ;) (btw, looks like you're well on your way to winning ET's Ugliest Girl Contest - no one has even tried to win against you - notice there are no other submittals at this point - hehehe - take care, honey - *muah*)

#13     Jun 8, 2004
  4. Ummmm...hey Coins, how about you don't post any pictures of me in YOUR posts, and then I won't have to comment in them.

And as for the PMing....come on now, just because you dreamt it, doesn't make it real.

And I don't know what 'certification' process you use, but if it makes you feel like more of man to pretend that the only reason why I don't accept your advances is because I'm butch bull masculine, then go right ahead. And just fyi, I don't know what issue you have with my knees, but I can assure you, that they don't like you either.

#14     Jun 8, 2004
  5. MTC how come you do not show your face in your pictures?

#15     Jun 8, 2004
  6. Coins

Coins

Because she has not come out of the closet yet (read latent lesbianism) - she can only type to... humans... while she finishes her transition into Mack Truckville Lane.

MTC - try chopping your hair butch short - it will send a clearer message.

*kisses*

c

#16     Jun 8, 2004
  7. Coins

Coins

Was that of YOU?? I just came across some slob on the Internet... *tsk* - small world.

You'd know....

OhhKay.

I never said I don't like your knees, MTC... I just indicated they would be attributes to your winning the contest ;) .

If that is too subtle for you... I understand

*Going back to dreaming about you rejecting my PMs while on your bitter knees - or whatever you said....*

[​IMG]
    In good "company" *ahem* among your... girlfriends... *giggle* *ahem* ;)

"Welcome to Mack Truckville Lane" - (I'd do yah all... too bad you're ... *ahem* ... you know...)

#17     Jun 8, 2004
  8. I was thinking the same thing.

#18     Jun 8, 2004
  9. Those aren't really of MTC are they??

#19     Jun 8, 2004
  10. in the pic with the 4 chicks? I'm the shorter brunette in all black.... But yes, the pics are of me, and Coins likes to post them and call me names because it makes him feel like more of a man and less of a loser. Key word being 'feel' he still 'is' a loser.....

#20     Jun 8, 2004
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.