UFOs...they're back!!!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by ZZZzzzzzzz, Jun 22, 2007.

1. Rather than explain the facts that would show you to be a total nut, how about this: If you really think I'm a stalker, then, with your permission, how would you like your baseless and idiotic accusation to come true?

#11     Jun 22, 2007
  2. Are you threatening me?

#12     Jun 22, 2007
  3. #13     Jun 22, 2007
  4. C'mon Spyder, you know this has been converted to a "stalking" thread.

#14     Jun 22, 2007
  5. Threatening you with what, with the fact that you're an idiot? Hardly, because everyone on ET is aware of that fact.

You claim I'm a stalker, I say I am not. I am simply offering to satisfy your fantasy belief that you're being "stalked." How? By actually stalking you; again, only with your Majesty's permission.

So you can stop with your ridiculous accusations or agree to my offer so you may enlighten yourself in the discovery of what it would be like if I was a real stalker. Now, I can't guarantee that I can perform my part of the bargain, should you agree, but God knows it would be sooo much fun trying.

#15     Jun 22, 2007
  6. hcour

hcour Guest

Moderator, could you move this thread to Children's Chit-Chat?

Thanks so much,
    H

#16     Jun 23, 2007
  7. I think the govt knows the truth behind ufos and they should come clean,,most of us are adults and can take the truth,,maybe there is something out there,,or govt experimental craft perhaps.
    Why we are wasting money in iraq and not already on mars is beyond me,,,,iraq is ancient history,,space is the future,,lets go,,

#17     Jun 23, 2007
  8. cweb

cweb

i seriously cant understand why u guys bicker and fight over such a serious/meaningful thread..

#18     Jun 25, 2007
  9. this thread is a joke..

#19     Jun 25, 2007
  10. the saints... are coming..

#20     Jun 25, 2007