UFO's In Denver!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, Nov 13, 2012.

1. Lucrum

Lucrum

Very interesting...gibberish.

#41     Nov 14, 2012
  2. 377OHMS

377OHMS

lol, there I fixed the spelling of gibberish. :D

Its my spelling that has become pseudo-random.

#42     Nov 14, 2012
  3. Mav88

Mav88

Why PN noise? encryption? efficiency? Aliens need the key or they can't watch Keeping up with the Kartrashians?

The technique I'm talking about is a phase sensitive technique and the modulation format is typically not on-off keying. kTB Noise has random phase, and for instance lockin amplifiers can pick signals out below the noise floor by integrating with a local oscillator. Integration tends to average noise out since noise phase will average 0 but signal phase will accumulate. That's boxcar so baseband might be low

A guy showed me his research for the CIA that uses a heterodyne technique, it's pretty impressive. Too bad for the bad guys, that's all I can say.

#43     Nov 14, 2012
  4. 377OHMS

377OHMS

I can't follow all of that but it sounds pretty cool.

On some of the NASA stuff I've worked on (nothing sensitive) when you look at the broadcast signal on a spectrum analyzer you just see this mound of noise, no carrier or side-bands or anything that looks like information.

Yeah, they use PN as encryption but it isn't robust enough for the really super secret squirrel stuff, just NASA and some commerical satellites.

#44     Nov 14, 2012
  5. Mav88

Mav88

think of the mound of noise in a SETI reciever, does seem like a fools errand

I get a charge out of those Bigfoot and UFO shows with the 'pros'. I'm thinking I could rig up a very wide FOV telescope and collect all-sky imagery all night everynight hunting for UFOs. Start a cable show on my findings... there goes that spooky music again

#45     Nov 14, 2012
  6. 377OHMS

377OHMS

YouTube has a few guys using night-vision technology lashed to telescopes and some of the footage is unexplainable.

For reasons I've stated I find it difficult to believe anybody would come so far to look at us but there are people suggesting that UFOs are inter-dimensional or even coming from the future. It all sounds a bit fringe but it is fun to think about.

The idea that the universe is empty except for us is equally fringe and sort of depressing too.

#46     Nov 14, 2012
  7. If the Hitler regime could make a Volkswagen flying saucer, don't you guys think the Obama admins could too?

And how in the hell would Mr. You know they would be respectful? Unless he was one...

#47     Nov 17, 2012
  8. Lucrum

Lucrum

Were you drunk when you wrote this?

#48     Nov 17, 2012
  9. pspr

pspr

I looked at one of those, it looks like the ol' bug flying in front of the camera illusion. Notice the wings are the most blurry part in the stop motion picture of the object. Indicative of a flying insect or small bird/bat.

#49     Nov 17, 2012
  10. Lucrum

Lucrum

Actually, like you, he never bailed. He's back already
    What is it with you left wing drama queens and your goodbye posts/threads?
    Do you not realize no one gives a shit if you stay or go?

And more importantly, why is it you're seemingly incapable of follow through and doing what you say you're going to do?

#50     Nov 17, 2012