UFO's In Denver!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, Nov 13, 2012.

1. Lucrum

Lucrum

Probably.

:)

But then some photos would help us give you the proper advice. :D

#21     Nov 13, 2012
  2. Vast majority of sightings are military craft.

#22     Nov 13, 2012
  3. LEAPup

LEAPup

Maybe if people knew everything about the Denver airport, this could be explained easier...

#23     Nov 13, 2012
  4. LEAPup

LEAPup

Yes, that is true.

#24     Nov 13, 2012
  5. Hmm I was going to disclose a personal experience of (non -traditional entities) but I'd rather not sound like biden on a binge..
    I can share this one though.
    One time in college I distinctly remember being supine in bed facing the door and there was a figure in the doorway with a knife and I was literally frozen not out of fright but I could not move my limbs no matter how hard I struggled.

By the time I could move the figure had vanished.

Upon reflection I realized I had been dreaming with my eyes open.
    The image of the doorway was real but the figure was just added by my dream state.

In certain parts of sleep the voluntary muscles are paralyzed to prevent us from harming ourselves.
    That explains why both my ability to move and the disappearance of the figure happened simultaneously.

There is a clinical name for the phenomenon but I forget what it's called .

Myself I think that's what's happening in many ufo abduction/contact stories.

In the middle ages people saw angels and devils, in modern times people see space aliens.

#25     Nov 13, 2012
  6. pspr

pspr

Maybe we'll be like the 4th or 5th planet ant farm they've found and they've learned to let the ants live and go on their merry way.

#26     Nov 13, 2012
  7. pspr

pspr

LOL. Lucrum is right, post some pictures. But only if she is a good comparison to Angelina Jolie, Claudia Lynx or Salma Hayek.

On the Mayan end of the world. I hope so for two reasons: 1) It would end Obama's 2nd term and send all the liberals to Hell and; 2) I can tell people, "I told you so." ha ha ha ha ha.

#27     Nov 13, 2012
  8. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Ok, at your request:

[​IMG]

Oh wait! Got my links mixed up LOL. :D

Mines a busty blonde with big blue eyes and a smokey voice like tinted glass. If I posted her pict she would have my balls removed with a butter knife and mounted in a glass display box alongside my common sense. :D

#28     Nov 13, 2012
  9. pspr

pspr

NO NO NO NO NO NO. And I mean, NO! :D

#29     Nov 13, 2012
  10. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Imagine that beast naked. Does David Petraeus actually hit that?

#30     Nov 13, 2012