UFO's In Denver!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, Nov 13, 2012.

1. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Oh don't even get me going with the Mayans.

I know this girlfriend stuff is making me look bad but it is just too funny to not share even if it makes me look like a jackass for being fond of such a creature.

So the other night my I find my gf crying while she is folding some laundry. I ask what is wrong and try to comfort her and then she tells me... she is scared that we are all going to die on December 21, 2012.

And I just exploded. I yelled that I have enough problems to contend with and don't need to worry about some Mayan asshole calender priest from 5000 fucking years ago and that she had better stop or we are going to have a real problem.

Her response...sob..sniff, more crying.

I'm making a huge mistake here getting married aren't I? :D

#11     Nov 13, 2012
  2. A&B) Both are good things IMHO.

Btw : I've personally seen a UFO.
    I got no idea what it was . I told my best friend what I saw that next day. Strangely enough a week or 2 later he said he read reports in the newspaper of multiple UFO sightings of the night in question.

#12     Nov 13, 2012
  3. Max E.

Max E.

Corret me if im wrong, but purely from a scientific point of view as to whether they could fly, does the whole flying saucer thing even make sense, or is it even possible?

Maybe Lucrum or 377OHMS could chime in.....

#13     Nov 13, 2012
  4. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Man, no kidding. I agree with those who say we should be hiding even though it is probably too late. Nothing good will happen if somebody advanced finds us.

#14     Nov 13, 2012
  5. Oh man , I can tell you've never lived in a trailer park.:D :D :eek:

#15     Nov 13, 2012
  6. 377OHMS

377OHMS

He has obviously never heard of anal probing. :D

#16     Nov 13, 2012

7. LOL !!!!

Sounds like a good liberal women who certainly keeps your life interesting,go for it

#17     Nov 13, 2012
  8. I don't know about anybody else but I had an ex-wife that could damn sure make-em fly.

And the bed-wetting liberals said there's no purpose to dodge ball in gym class hah. :cool:

#18     Nov 13, 2012
  9. It all goes to credibility and evidence.
    Would you trust these people in matters other than UFOs. If yes, then you should trust they are truthful about UFOs.
    They are willing to testify in front of a congressional committee, provide mounts of evidence.
    Propaganda? Hoax? Or courage under fire?
    How about all the astronaut accounts?
    Policemen?
    High ranking military officials, countless airline pilots?
    Wouldn't you trust any of them?

U.F.O. DISCLOSURE PROJECT -FULL VERSION
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7vyVe-6YdUk

#19     Nov 13, 2012
  10. Lucrum

Lucrum

I'm somewhat open minded to UFO's/ET. But like ghosts, I'm going to have to actually see one. Up close and personal.

#20     Nov 13, 2012