Ubiquinone (CoQ10) therapy in the CHF/CM patient.

Discussion in 'Health and Fitness' started by destriero, Aug 20, 2018.

1. destriero

destriero

FWIW, Virtually all of my grad-research was in ubiquinone. I did some research into "plugging in" existing pharma-molecules into chemoresistance (CCAs ->p-gp inhibition).

Last edited: Aug 21, 2018
    #21     Aug 21, 2018
  2. [/QUOTE]

I understand but Coq10 is not a made up supplement by some company trying to package a product like Herballife. it is a nutrient that occurs naturally in the body and functions in the mitochondria for producing energy. So you are simply taking a supplement of a nutrient that is in your body to boost its presence/availability and use in your energy cycle. Most people could use the boost given anti-oxidative damage and maybe other issues interfering with normal cell functions.

#22     Aug 21, 2018
  3. contra

contra

And like you've stated in the past: Save some oil to pour into the CoQ10 bottles to get it all out because the powder sticks to the sides like a bastard.

#23     Aug 22, 2018
    destriero likes this.
  4. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Dest - got the ones you recommended from Amazon. 600mg pills - you're saying we should be taking 2 in the morning, but isn't 1200mg a lot?

#24     Aug 23, 2018
  5. Never mind dyslexia

The Ever Dyslexic VIPER

#25     Aug 23, 2018
  6. vinc

vinc

g.morning,

had to bring this up again..what Des didn't tell us is that this stuff can lower your blood pressure ..
    i don't know what happened but for the last couple of days i can hardly move as if all air came out of me..89/59 that's what I have now :(
    i ordered new stuff from china and perhaps i'm taking too much of it..
    so people with low blood pr., be careful ..
    ''CoQ10 may lower blood sugar, so people with diabetes should talk with their provider before taking it to avoid the risk of low blood sugar. Some suggest that it may also lower blood pressure. ''

http://pennstatehershey.adam.com/content.aspx?productid=107&pid=33&gid=000295

#26     Aug 22, 2019
  7. destriero

destriero

I run 110/68(?) or so. Wow, that's lowww. You're not prob at risk of ortho-hypotension unless you drop below 55.

#27     Aug 22, 2019
  8. vinc

vinc

I'm taking a break from q10 for two weeks,we'll see what happens..
    I wish I had 110/70 :)

hey, Des, taking so many supps as you do, how would you know which one to blame if sth goes wrong??/knock, knock/ :)
    us simple folks should stick to max 3!! :)

[​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 23, 2019
    #28     Aug 23, 2019
  9. @destriero I lost the thread some where you posted the recommended Cq10 to take you can buy at Vitamin Store/Shoppe/GNC whatever or even online. Not the fancy oil mix you personally made but the right one you recommended taking over the counter. Can you please refresh the reco?

#29     Sep 10, 2019
  10. destriero

destriero

Now brand 400mg soft gels. Or get the Vitamin Shoppe brand (made by Now).

#30     Sep 10, 2019