UAUA (and LCC)

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by m22au, Sep 8, 2008.

1. I've watched it for years, but the big hedge funds pass money to politicians like you and I pass bad oysters.

The biggest of the news agencies do the bidding. We, as a class at ET, have to speak up. They are crapping in our sandbox. Some people got hurt today. THis is a hard enough business without this crap. If you weren't with me before, you just might see the world through my eyes today.

I think what happened is tantamount to a mob movie where everybody is making money, and on of the mob shoots a cop.

#31     Sep 8, 2008
  2. I was down half a mill before I knew what hit me. that was what, eight years ago? It got me serious about this. I'll get it back ten fold, and I'll see these cocksuckers rot in prison. I know two guys down 40 million each. One gave up on the market, the other........... let's just say I'm glad he likes me.

What they did today is nothing they haven't been doing all along.

You compllicit assholes reading this, and I know you're assholes, and you have the reputation of being 'great traders', I just called the authorities, you know, the guys with the blue jackets with yellow letters, those 'three magic letters', and alerted them to look at all the airlines, because I know how you sons a bitches work. You shorte 'em all, and you cost an honest man 13 g's.
    I have this disease. If I see an honest man wronged, I look at it as being done to me.

Anybody with a few minutes, and some web skills, post the charts on a five min, or one minute. I haven't even checked. I just know.

#32     Sep 8, 2008
  3. there is no possible way those trades should have been allowed to stand and now I as well site red $90k on the day, my worst day ever and its has nothing to do with my trading. I only had 15000 shares which is small for my trading style and I am robbed of 90k. Very sad the only place i could sell was 4.00 at the bottom. SO SICK!!

#33     Sep 8, 2008
  4. It never should have happened. And you've got the guts to talk about it. Wanna bet somebody was wiped?

Wrong is wrong.

#34     Sep 8, 2008
  5. Follow deepcapture.com. We are going to smoke the players, the press........ You've probably lost money you dn't even know about to these guys.

Now look. Our guys just contacted Funkhauser, who's head of compliance, or some such office, at what was the NASD. He didn't even know about the problem. Now, He is well aware of all, and we think his bosses sit on him.

All you guys who lost........... you need to complain. Help us help you. These trades are fraudulent. Stand up for yourself. Some punk in Connecticut with no talent is going to buy a new Porshe with your dough. Let's take back the markets.

#35     Sep 8, 2008
  6. bloomberg news is a good thing

#36     Sep 8, 2008
  7. why? they can't just start breaking all trades due to incorrectly reported news stories. i know it sucks losing money but that's how things are.

#37     Sep 8, 2008
  8. what the hell are you ranting about?

#38     Sep 8, 2008
  9. It should be obvious if the head of compliance didn't know the story, but the trades are all standing, someone under him made that decision.

Through the years, I've seen strange decisions from the NASD up to and including letting the Fieros trade from NASD computers, after being fined 1mm. Source, the Elgindy transcripts.

My bet is, they reverse that if enough people raise hell. You know whta you have to do.

#39     Sep 8, 2008
  10. The biggest of the big follow our boards. Clear enough? Why do yo think I post here?

#40     Sep 8, 2008