UAE based traders, need recommendation on registered agents

Discussion in 'Hook Up' started by luisHK, Mar 9, 2017.

1. luisHK

luisHK

Hi

For those based in the UAE or dealing there, can you advise a reputable registered agent?

It seems agents dealing with offshore companies and accounts have seen their business suffer quite a bit over the last few years and they have become dodgier than ever, so I would apreciate a tested recommendation.

Creativezone.ae was recommended to me a couple of years ago by a poster on this forum, and they seem fine, mostly targetting the UAE so less likely to have suffered from the offshore backlash over the last few years but they don't deal much with UAE offshore companies.

Any other advice ?

Thanks in advance
    Luis

2. poorboy

poorboy

Been there repeatedly. They are so much like the reputation that its comical. I actually had a guy get mad at me because I was laughing at him. I really thought he was making a joke of the stereo type of being two faced scammers. I suggest avoiding UAE entirely or at least be sure to risk very little. Note: there are good people there, like everywhere, but you have to wade through masses of greedy sociopaths to get near them.

If you have to do it, try to find an expat and get him to register. I'd avoid anyone who has already set up shop. Any westerner that goes there and is making his way is going to be VERY competitive. Still better than dealing with the locals but if the guy took a shine to you, you would probably be outgunned.