UA

Discussion in 'Options' started by dugan176, May 6, 2016.

1. dugan176

dugan176

UNDER ARMOUR HEAD EXECS RESIGN? Will my option expire worthless

2. IAS_LLC

IAS_LLC

ASK A MORE SPECIFIC QUESTION. STRIKE? EXPIRATION? TYPE¿ LONG ? SHORT¿

3. dugan176

dugan176

Strike 47.5 @$1.73 exp: Jun 16. Long Call.

4. IAS_LLC

IAS_LLC

I have no idea....why are you asking me ?

d08 likes this.
  5. dugan176

dugan176

Actually, My post was hypothetical and you responded by telling me to be more specific so I wasn't really asking you but ..... Of course you don't have any idea unless you have a crystal ball on your night stand .... I was just tryna get some more info on Under Armour... Happy trading and have a blessed day

IAS_LLC likes this.
  6. Going purely on the market's perception of your call (delta ~ 0.05), I would suggest that there is roughly a 95% chance it will expire worthless. Your odds weren't so good right before the announcement, either.

Current value is maybe $0.10, so there probably isn't much reason to dump it now, but that's up to you.

EDIT: hypothetically speaking, of course, since I now see you claim not to have made this trade.

7. dugan176

dugan176

True ... I made the trade .. No need to close a dead position and lose all principle. I guess I'll wait until exp. and see what happens.. That %5 chance is all i can go on.... Thx.. I'm a newbie (clearly). But I'm learning ! Happy trading

8. dealmaker

dealmaker

""

9. dealmaker

dealmaker

10. dealmaker

dealmaker

[​IMG]
    Under Armour opens new omni-distribution center
    [​IMG]
    Baltimore, Maryland-based athleticwear company Under Armour has unveiled its new Omni Distribution House in Baltimore County. Located on the former site of Bethlehem Steel at Sparrows Point, the 1.3 million square-foot-center will serve as a distribution and warehouse facility, and will house 2,600 employees in Baltimore. (Fashion Network)

#10     May 15, 2019