U.S. turns a $12-billion profit on Citigroup bailout

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by Pekelo, Dec 7, 2010.

1. So even when things work out as well as they possibly can for all concerned in specific instances, it's still not good enough for you bad haircuts, is it? Yes, please keep the integrity coming.

#11     Dec 8, 2010
  2. dave4532

dave4532

Where is my share? Check is in the mail?

#12     Dec 8, 2010
  3. No it's not good enough. If you go into my bank account, take my money and gamble with it, win, and keep all profits for yourself, that's not a good deal for me. It's especially more insulting when you do that, lose my money, and then tell me I owe you more money. Worse than that, after you've driven me to the poor house, you then call me a lazy ass for wanting unemployment benefits, which I fucking paid for in the first place. Gee, I can't understand why people are still pissed.

#13     Dec 8, 2010
  4. Pekelo

Pekelo

I wonder what the commission was on the whole trade....

#14     Dec 8, 2010
  5. JamesL

JamesL

27% return on investment.

Way to go, Ben!

#15     Dec 8, 2010
  6. get in line for another unemployment extension. they will need a couple more big profits just to cover it.

#16     Dec 8, 2010
  7. S2007S

S2007S

:p

Exactly

#17     Dec 8, 2010
  8. You're pissed off because the Treasury was not depleted but actually enriched in the bailout of Citi? So win-win is just not good enough, eh? Unless you're pulling my leg and I'm not yet onto it, it seems that you're once again going down the rabbit hole. And just when I thought you were emerging from it...

#18     Dec 8, 2010
  9. So the UST earned a profit... and I suppose you all believe that the banks are profitable under cessation of MTM, right? I've never seen so many rubes in my life. There is enough koolaid for all, drink up!!

#19     Dec 8, 2010
  10. olias

olias

#20     Dec 8, 2010