U.S. troops support RON PAUL to become President

Discussion in 'Politics' started by SouthAmerica, Jan 27, 2012.

1. It is an acronym (low energy ground pounder) and is meant to describe those vile little creatures who are not qualified to cheat death from high altitudes, with nothing but a dash 1B or a T 10 C between them and splat.

#21     Feb 1, 2012
  2. Your lack of a response was telling. However, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt. When did you go to jump school?

#22     Feb 1, 2012
  3. It's a term that desperate internet braggart wannabees with no honor label people they don't know with when they have nothing on them.

#23     Feb 1, 2012
  4. No, douchebag, my lack of a response is telling of the lack of respect I have for you in that you're not worthy of discussing my service with any more than I already have.

If you need to brag on ET about your "accomplishments" go for it. I don't need to.

#24     Feb 1, 2012
  5. That was a tough sentence to follow. I think what you meant was, you are a dirty nasty leg...is that right?

#25     Feb 1, 2012
  6. What part of this didn't you understand?

#26     Feb 1, 2012
  7. Actually it tells me you are scared to get tripped up and so you avoid certain topics. However, I could be wrong. It's a simple question. Either you are airborne qualified or you are not. I'm not asking for documentation or anything of that sort, just a simple yes or no. A simply question for a simple guy (you).

If you are airborne qualified there is no reason to keep it a secret, unless of course you do not feel capable of discussing the topic...in which case it makes perfect sense.

So, are you airborne or are you a leg?

#27     Feb 1, 2012
  8. Believe/fantasize whatever you want. It's none of your fucking business.

#28     Feb 1, 2012
  9. Easy now leg, don't go getting all huffy and puffy.

#29     Feb 1, 2012
  10. Your point that it isn't ALOT of money is irrelevant...
    Peanuts meaning.......????

What is your point???

The FACT that more people in our active armed forces send part of their shitty paycheck to one man, more than any other, by a LONG SHOT, is very telling.

How much of a mental midget do you have to be to NOT understand this?

Who's the military behind?? Trader666 will vote the other way, you can bank on it...

Goldman Sachs is a top contributor to both Romney and Obama. What does your tiny brain conclude from this?

#30     Feb 1, 2012