U.s. Treasury Secretary Arrested In Germany

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by nkhoi, Jan 3, 2007.

1. nkhoi

nkhoi

can any german ETer verify this news?

http://www.safehaven.com/forums-22518.htm

PAULSON AND CHENEY SUBPOENAED BY TRIBUNAL
    Saturday 30 December 2006 20:05
    2nd January 2007: Henry M. Paulson appeared late at the National Cathedral service for the late President Ford, and took a seat behind Nancy Reagan and next to Secretary of State Condoleeza Rice. US and British sources inform us that Paulson was exfiltrated from Europe on a British plane.

We are expecting to receive spectacular REconfirmation of the arrest and indictment of the US Secretary of the Treasury shortly. In the meantime, those Americans who, deceived for years by their intelligence community, cannot accept that we publish only what has been carefully verified, and who believe that we are another intelligence disinformation site, will have to back off and face up to the realities of the situation. If correctly handled, the developments are going to be hugely beneficial for the United States and for the Rest of the World. If malevolently handled, there will be a hyperinflation in the United States, soup kitchens, and a global depression. Stay tuned...

2. arent you suspicious of stuff that has to be typed in BIG LETTERS.........get us a direct quote from a viable German court spokes-person otherwise this is complete twaddle........give us a quotable, verifiable name with a direct, unparaphrased and in context quote.....or have a kitkat.....

3. What is the Wanta settlment anyways...

4. I do not understand where the money came from?

5. i saw this 2 days ago... and could not verify it with any legitimate sources anywhere. the author (christopher story) of the piece chastised those that requested source contacts.

it looked like a scam at first glance and nothing i came across later convinced me otherwise.

6. I agree, the source has come up before with some very inflammatory claims that are 100% unsourced. I know it's a little silly but between the heavy use of caps, and someone named 'story' talking about the 'wanta' settlement .. it has the appearance of a joke

the site claims that "Mr Story has testified on several occasions before US Congressional Committees on international affairs issues." If this is true, I can't think of a good reason the site author wouldn't be willing to help verify it

7. me1969

me1969

Seems to be a canard. Couldn't find anything like this story in German news wires.

8. .....of course not........the plunge protection unit has sent out their very own cleaner......will be arriving in Vienna as we type..........Harvey Keitel......mmmm.......maybe the french secrets are involved too.......:D

9. lol that's not to say that nefarious things don't take place. but this site and article are unsourced

#10     Jan 3, 2007