U.S. Trading Championship

Discussion in 'Trading' started by virgin, Sep 20, 2002.

1. I won it 3 years ago!

#11     Sep 20, 2002
  2. 10 ES contracts a day at 10 points per trading day will do it. And yes I do think it is possible, as I am doing 5 contracts at 10 points per day now. Actually a little over 10 points per day. I don't know if I will get there, but I am sure going to to try.

#12     Sep 20, 2002
  3. stud.

#13     Sep 20, 2002
  4. you never spoke truer words...

#14     Sep 20, 2002
  5. Pabst

Pabst

I knew a guy who worked at Robbins when Williams won, and he swears it was something you had to see to believe. Not only was Williams in a zone, but he just kept doubling up. I think he actually made well over a mil, but dropped it all in like one trade. I don't think he's a big practionor of Van Tharpe Position Sizing (TM)

#15     Sep 20, 2002
  6. I guess Buzzy Schwartz was the only legitimate champion out of these competition.

#16     Sep 20, 2002
  7. Does the fact that I won the debate with you on fibs make you angry? Does it make you angry that I don't even trade that way anymore, but I posted a handful of fib trades real time, and they all worked in my favor, even though you kept bitching and moaning "fibs don't work!" Does it make you angry that I am successful at trading and try to help others on this board? Let me tell you something, it DOES NOT make me angry when I smell you thousands of miles away. I just realize YOU STINK.

As far as my ego, I always thought self deprecating humor was funny. In all honestly, I am a pretty good guy, and I think a lot of the posters here will tell you that, at least the ones I talk to on a regular basis via PM and e-mail. Have you ever helped someone here? Probably not because you are a huge cynical loser.

In fact, didn't someone say yesterday that your were the human "garbage can", or something to that affect? I haven't seen a whole lot of good things written about you here. You bitch and moan about everything and generally piss people off, and bring absolutely ZERO "to the table."

On this board we have a bunch of mid twenty somethings like Gordon G, Aphie, WD Gann, etc. All bring a love and passion for trading to this site. All you ever bring is a shitty attitude. Maybe you should check it and leave it at the door next time you turn on your computer.

By the way, I feel a little sick tonight and decided to stay in. Why aren't you out doing your little salsa dance with your boyfriend?

As usual daniel, "Have a taste!"

#17     Sep 20, 2002
  8. I loved his book. To be honest, it fueled my passion for this stuff.

#18     Sep 20, 2002
  9. You want your kids to call you a champion trader, Sarasota?

#19     Sep 20, 2002
  10. No kids yet...

#20     Sep 20, 2002