U.S. stocks seen falling in coming week

Discussion in 'Trading' started by lloyd111, Mar 31, 2007.

1. Blast did you have a poor week or bang your nuts on the way out of the sack today!manyou are like a broken record singing the same tune over and over,I posted the url it did not work,not a skill problem,I even copied and pasted the article and still your turntable is going around in circles. Dude you strike me as a person that likes conflict if so join the army they are looking for cannon fodder in Iraq.
    :D

#11     Mar 31, 2007
  2. blast19

blast19

Sounds like you have problems admitting that you were intending to mislead. Quit being a baby boy, suck it up. And if you want insults, at least learn some freaking grammar and spelling. :D Ciao ciao.

#12     Mar 31, 2007
  3. Go mrkt go stocks

time 2 buy 4 next w33k

#13     Mar 31, 2007
  4. in my mind your getting a lower open on monday on the SP-500, anything after that is fair game, but a lower open seems likely, imo.

#14     Mar 31, 2007
  5. Sounds like you have problems admitting that you were intending to mislead. Quit being a baby boy, suck it up. And if you want insults, at least learn some freaking grammar and spelling. Ciao ciao.

Blast 19...hey jerk,my spelling is fine,by the way is 19 your age or wanna be age? go away little boy this site is not meant for children!

#15     Mar 31, 2007
  6. blast19

blast19

Yes, my age is 19. 19 is not my "wanna be" age master speller. I'm sorry to have insulted such a professional grammarian such as yourself. How ever can you forgive me Shakespeare? :D

#16     Mar 31, 2007
  7. Lucrum

Lucrum

I thought the intraday price action of the last couple of days was mildly positive (not a prediction).

But what's funny, to me anyway, is that last week end I read an article that stated this last week should have been a positive week for equities. I bet they wish they could retract that one.

In short are any of those articles ever really worth paying attention to?

#17     Mar 31, 2007

8. NOthing funny about that cannon fodder remark at all asshole.

Guy over there, serving their country, and doing their duty....that's what military men do.

WTF have you done for your country? I'm guessing not a damn thing....

Whining about a posted URL not working...copy and paste it...or google it you lazy piece of shit!

#18     Mar 31, 2007
  9. Good points, especially re press articles, most of which are fade fodder :p , but don't you think the day-end buying last week was quarter end window dressing?

#19     Mar 31, 2007
  10. blast19

blast19

Definitely window dressing. The tarrifs on paper should have thrown the markets off kilter more than the Iran ordeal...strangely, neither had much effect in the end. Monday is another day and another quarter and if the market doesn't finally react how it should to the news I'm going to walk down to Wall St. and start smoking crack with them. :D

#20     Mar 31, 2007