U.S. Soldier Sends Youtube Message About "Specific Intel" Regarding 9/15 to 10/15

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ByLoSellHi, Sep 8, 2009.

1. Indeed.

He spoke of his unit perpetually being "underequipped and underfunded," when, lo and behold, his and fellow units were getting prep instructions and new M4s out of the blue.

He also spoke of specific chatter without giving particulars, as he did not want to reveal the origin of the source.

There are rumors swirling all over the place about ramping up of guard activity in two southern states.

Who knows.

On a side note, H1N1 is starting to aggressively attack college campuses, and official government placards are starting to appear.

Then, there's the D.C. Tea Party coming soon, and talk of "terrorist" chatter around 9/9/09 and other dates.

#11     Sep 9, 2009
  2. achilles28

achilles28

The United States refused to close its borders after 911.

Over half-a-million illegal immigrants cross our unprotected border, each year.

Border Patrol admitts off-record, a disturbing number of jumpers are Arab and speak Arabic.

I personally know of two men from Turkey who immigrated to Mexico, illegally crossed in a human convoy, made their way to Canada, illegally crossed there, and settled in Canada under political asylum.

Since 911, American Leadership has courted disaster. Bush knew about the border threat. Same with Hussein. Nothing. They will do nothing about it because another 911 gives them Carte Blanche for absolute unchecked Government Power/War/Tax. It's the ultimate 'pay-day' for Bureaucrats in Washington who suddenly become Imperial Senators in the New Roman Empire. Besides, when their Fortune 100 bosses donate generously to look the other way, they do. What's it to them?

Whatever horrors Al Queda prepared, have long-since been smuggled into the Country.

Think about it. How do 300 Tons+ of cocaine enter the US, each year?

How do hundreds-of-thousands of illegal immigrants cross the border, each year?

Its the same thing. Contra-band ferried effortlessly into the States - cocaine, weed, people, weapons, canisters of plague, terrorists, bomb makers, uranium. Whatever.

The FBI does shit. The CIA does shit. The President does shit. The Congress pretends it doesn't exist.

You tell me there isn't a Big Fucking Problem.

#12     Sep 9, 2009
  3. and the vacuum of leadership is causing movements such as these to crop up. Dangerous times indeed.

as some of you assert, some of these claims are wild conjecture, however, I agree with ByLo, better keep your eyes open.

#13     Sep 9, 2009
  4. Ricter

Ricter

Most illegal immigrants come here for work and money, nothing remarkable there. If capital is free to cross borders at will, exploiting opportunities, then so should labor be.

More aggressive prevention and deportation measures are not taken because 1) the ROI is poor (probably negative), which is related to, 2) powerful US businesses, the heroes of capitalism, want them here.

The US has been tightening its borders perhaps more than you realize since 9/11, a development that has been called "thickening", and it is harming commerce more every month. As the US relies on over 50 critical imported goods to maintain the "American way of life", and to a lesser extent, exports, this is a no-win situation.

#14     Sep 9, 2009
  5. achilles28

achilles28

Ridiculous.

You mean to say terrorists who intend to smuggle manpower, WMD's and support into the US, can't? Because the borders are "thickened"?

I guess that's why the influx of cocaine and illegal immigrants hasn't wavered, at all.

Seems you'd rather believe Politicos in Washington than facts on the ground. Does anyone have common sense?

#15     Sep 9, 2009
  6. Ricter

Ricter

Obtuse.

I said, "most illegal immigrants", not "all illegal immigrants". and certainly did not say "terrorists".

#16     Sep 9, 2009
  7. It's all Republicans fault.

#17     Sep 9, 2009
  8. achilles28

achilles28

You're an idiot. Illegal migration is NET POSITIVE into the States. BY A LONG SHOT.

Any yea, Israel sold Patriot Missile Technology to China.

Cry me a fucking river.

#18     Sep 10, 2009
  9. saxon

saxon

Seems unlikely. Why would they?

Sources??

#19     Sep 10, 2009
  10. achilles28

achilles28

This is all ANECDOTAL bs. And totally off-topic.

Try the annual DHS report on illegal immigration. I already read it.

#20     Sep 11, 2009