U.S. soldier goes on shooting spree in Aghanistan, killing 16 including 9 children

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Grandluxe, Mar 11, 2012.

1. Yep, Iraq for example. I totally agree. Afghanistan is another example. And, yes, even some well intended programs at home as well. I prefer to keep on trying, not on the wars, but on good things, rather than just give up.

Now, on to China, Obama is sounding pretty tough. Tough talk about trade and leveling the playing field. I wonder how the right - left debacle and pundits will handle this one.

c

#31     Mar 13, 2012
  2. The special forces guy might be executed.

Panetta: US Soldier may face death penalty.

http://edition.cnn.com/2012/03/13/world/asia/afghanistan-shooting/index.html?hpt=hp_t2

March 13, 2012 -- Updated 1423 GMT (2223 HKT)

Kabul, Afghanistan (CNN) -- The U.S. Army soldier accused of killing 16 Afghan men, women and children in a house-to-house shooting rampage could face the death penalty, Defense Secretary Leon Panetta said.

Panetta spoke to reporters as he flew to the Central Asian nation of Kyrgyzstan for high-level talks Tuesday.
    Hundreds of Afghans took to the streets Tuesday to protest the killings as the Taliban threatened to behead "Americans anywhere in the country."

An American sergeant is suspected of shooting nine children, three women and four men in two villages near his combat outpost in southern Afghanistan on Sunday.

#32     Mar 13, 2012
  3. Here come the ET War Pigs making excuses. Soldier is a savage. Let justice be served.

#33     Mar 13, 2012
  4. Eight

Eight

you're kind of a bloodthirsty little bitch aren't you!

"Where are the ET War Pigs making excuses? Soldier is a savage, justice requires no less than to turn his lights off."

#34     Mar 13, 2012
  5. Fuck, fuck, fuuuuuck!

A liberal soldier. Are you ready?

If you have not served...fuck off....period.

You do not know the culture of the Army. You do not know whether that cat had proper debriefing or not.

He obviously has PTSD. An excuse?

FUCK YOU!

One reason why I love our system. Otherwise you would be hunted down, and I would say, FOLLOW ME!

We do NOT know what that troop faced. But he will face the UCMJ, which is FAR more harsh than what the civies could consider.

He fucked up, and he will face the the justice, FROM A JURY OF HIS PEERS.

If you are not his PEER, then what you have to say means NOTHING.

#35     Mar 13, 2012
  6. yeah, that what I thought....Mods please close this BS thread.

#36     Mar 13, 2012
  7. Fuk u and the horse u rode in on.......I don't take threats from civilians very kindly and as far as I am concerned u are a civilian on this thread ,asshole. What you gonna do about it? huh? Nothing. so shut the fuk up. Fuk'n blowhards.

#37     Mar 13, 2012

8. stick it where the sun don't shine...... maxpi/eight. fuk u damn blowhard.

#38     Mar 13, 2012
  9. mgrund

mgrund

its like the guy today that drove onto the airstrip at camp bastion, just about he was about to set the car on fire....

#39     Mar 14, 2012