U.S. Senate says YES to amensty

Discussion in 'Politics' started by riserburn, May 25, 2006.

1. zdreg

zdreg

like bringing about the death of the $US.
    failing to create national health insurance (through the private sector)

what else is on your list

#21     May 26, 2006
  2. g222

g222

Excellent idea ... but I don't know about incorporating into it the name of any of the current parties. Something new and fresh.
    The American Party ... the Nationalist Party ... the ... I dunno ... Any creative ideas out there ??????

#22     May 26, 2006
  3. Out of control spending, huge deficits as a result, failure to address unfair quota systems in government, failure to live up to campaign promises regarding social issues like gay marriage, failure to confront Democrat fillibusters of conservative judges, passing Ted Kennedy's education bill, ridiculous Medicare drug program, passing and signing McCain campaign finance law that restricts political debate, idiotic airline screening system that burdens the lawabiding and doesn't focus on likely terrorists, creating a huge bureaucracy to address homeland security and the continuing turmoil at the CIA.

Another failure of Bush has been so mishandling our relationship with Russia that it has become our adversary again. This administration has gone out of its way to criticize Putin and act in ways that rubbed Russia's nose in its second class stature. Similarly, we have allowed this little Fidel wannabe Chavez to retain power in venezuela and use its oil wealth to foment discontent all across the continent.

#23     May 26, 2006
  4. g222

g222

A win, win, win solution:

1) Have all the illegals dig a moat the length of the Mexican
    border. Let them dig from the North side of the moat and
    work their way to finish up on the South side.

2) Take the dirt and raise the levies in New Orleans.

3) Put the Florida alligators in the moat.

#24     May 27, 2006
  5. Lucrum

Lucrum

Ah my good man, it would appear that you have wisdom beyond your years.
    :)

#25     May 27, 2006
  6. aye chihuahua !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek:

#26     May 27, 2006
  7. best ideas I have ever heard in my life....

wow...

#27     May 27, 2006
  8. you people are being very short sighted. come on.... once they are citizens we can draft "dem sumbitches". put that in your burrito and stuff it. yo quiero neocono's LOL LOL LOL

ok.. time for me to go take my siesta in the back yard and listen to some tejano music blaring from the 1989 chrysler minivans of the sub contractors in the next subdivision. "when pepe comes marching home again hoorah hoorah."

#28     May 27, 2006
  9. g222

g222

Damned if you didn't come up with an alternative to the FLOAT THE MOAT PLAN !!!!! Check it out ...

To gather 'em all up, put 'em on busses and ship 'em all out is going to cost us all a few bucks. We could put that $$ to better use by hiring them, ie: enlisting them.

The Big Three military services currently offer hs grads full scholarships AND a salary while students at their military academies - all in return for 5 years of active service. If these illegals want to stay, let them enlist and commit to 5 years service. After boot camp, split them up into groups for futher military training or social services training. Upon completion of their service, they can be welcomed as productive, English-speaking, law-abiding citizens.

Those directed to military training will go out and about doing what everyone does now.

Those directed to social services training can:
    1) Be combined with some of the military dudes to help in areas of natural disasters.
    2) Be used to staff social service organizations that are so understaffed now.
    3) Be used to provide child-care services so some of the thousands of single muthas with 7 - 9 children can begin to take responsibility for their families.
    etc .....

#29     May 27, 2006
  10. Some politically correct sort would tell you that you must print all the manuals in both English and Spanish to make it fair. Then they'd complain if you sent them to war claiming that you were trying to kill off the Mexican population.

I'd vote, Dig the Moat! Crocks huh? Good thought. I'd still build a fence though. It would cover the new boat people a bit more. I think I'd make each employer post a $250 per immigrant employee bond as a way of making sure that they employ only "approved" immigrants. This money is to be refunded when the employer submits the employee's registration information. Should an employer be caught with illegal workers, a major fine and imprisonment should be waiting. :)

#30     May 27, 2006