U.S. placed under international police-state

Discussion in 'Politics' started by nevadan, Jan 4, 2010.

1. nevadan

nevadan

In the dead of night on December 17, 2009, President Barack Hussein Obama placed the United States of America under the authority of the international police organization known as INTERPOL, granting the organization full immunity to operate within the United States.
    http://www.examiner.com/x-3704-Colu...d26-US-placed-under-international-policestate

http://www.whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/executive-order-amending-executive-order-12425

Does this make anybody wonder what the fuck is going on?

2. Change, it is a coming. One world, one government and it ain't gonna' be pretty.

3. So is the NWO now in effect?

4. Yep. Americans can best be described as "a frog being boiled in water".

5. maxpi

maxpi

Maybe it's more like diplomatic ties with Interpol than anything.

The devil has 150 years to achieve one world government and a lot of water goes under the bridge before that happens too. What about the description of Armageddon? The army gets destroyed and their weapons are firewood for Israel???? FIREWOOD? WOODEN WEAPONS? Modern weapons are metal and plastic...

7. That doesn't necessarily mean what u are implying. But if they have no US oversight whatsoever does that mean they could arrest a US citizen here, without the authority of our own legal system? If so then our president is a traitor, and should be removed from office.

8. I don't think anyone who has access to Google or any decent news source is "stumped." Mostly people can't be bothered to correct each and every single misconception and falsehood that are unquestioningly regurgitated in this ridiculously low-level "politics" forum.

If you want to know what's going on, just Google executive order 12425 -- the executive order signed by Reagan. And no, Interpol doesn't have agents investigating -- those work for national police and intelligence services in each country. It's solely an intelligence sharing outfit.

It's not really being "stumped" when I read this forum posts and are just bored to death by this drivel. I'm certain that others feel the same way about these nonsense posts.

#10     Jan 4, 2010