U.S. No Longer A Christian Nation

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, May 7, 2013.

1. pspr

pspr

You 'Thank God' that others are losing interest in God? I think you are contradicting yourself, as usual.

So, you are not only an AGW idiot you are an atheist to boot. Figures. You little mind filled your need for faith with faith in AGW.

The big difference it that you are going to find out that your religion is wrong long before you die. And, do you worship at the Alter of Gore? :D

#11     May 7, 2013
  2. You're right . . . why should we care what he thinks anyway.

#12     May 8, 2013
  3. pspr

pspr

Did PT pick on you, Spikey? Boooo hooo hoooo. :D

#13     May 8, 2013
  4. Isn't marriage of a man with multiple women in the bible ?

#14     May 8, 2013
  5. nah . . . i just want him to write some shit.

#15     May 8, 2013
  6. jem

jem

I know there were concubines in the old testament.
    Which is an interesting concept.

#16     May 8, 2013
  7. ===========================
    Yes, big arrow;
    so is sex with animals, [mentioned/forbidden]but that was not God's original plan. I wish that f-currents would learn the difference between god + God/Lord

Its the difference between heaven + hell.....
    ====================================

#17     May 8, 2013
  8. Plenty of Japanese are Atheists, they don't believe in Godzilla.

#18     May 8, 2013
  9. I remember reading a book when I was in high school about an old Chinese farmer who had a concubine, being a small town hick, I was fascinated with the story.

#19     May 8, 2013
  10. I thought the god of old testament, some his favorite righteous people were polygamist. Been a long damn time so my memory may be wrong.

edit: from a quick google search
    If a man has two wives, one loved and the other unloved, and they have borne him children, both the loved and the unloved, and if the firstborn son is of her who is unloved, then it shall be, on the day he bequeaths his possessions to his sons, that he must not bestow firstborn status on the son of the loved wife in preference to the son of the unloved, the true firstborn. But he shall acknowledge the son of the unloved wife as the firstborn by giving him a double portion of all that he has, for he is the beginning of his strength; the right of the firstborn is his. (Deuteronomy 21:15-17)

so I guess god made laws for men with two wives, sounds like the go ahead to me. Go Mormons!

#20     May 8, 2013