U.S. Navy SEAL snipers had passed on multiple opportunities to fire.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by jficquette, Apr 14, 2009.

1. Yeah ,because when Obama was born his 17 year old mother and Kenyan father knew they had better place a fake birth announcement in case their son decided to run for president one day

#41     Apr 20, 2009
  2. No, its customary to announce the birth of a child in the local paper.

You should go research the facts. The more you post about this the dumber you come across.

#42     Apr 20, 2009
  3. Go read the statue again. She is referring to the original document issued when his birth was registered in Hawaii by his Mother. Thats what the "state policies and procedures" was referring too.

She didn't say he was born in Hawaii did she?

#43     Apr 20, 2009
  4. I agree,when the child was born locally. He was born in Hawaii and they announced it in the local paper

#44     Apr 20, 2009
  5. That would probably be considered giving out private information without consent,which State law say is illegal

You have State officials going on record saying they have and have seen his birth certificate,If it said he was born in Kenya do you really think they would have done that ?

#45     Apr 20, 2009
  6. You aren't really serious, are you? I mean, you have to be doing this for the comedic effect.
    Worked with me, anyway.
    Disregard if you're serious. In that case, wow. Post, meet, jcficquette. jcficquette, meet post. Y'all should have quite a bit to talk about.

#46     Apr 20, 2009
  7. LOL, so saying Barry was born in Hawaii is private information?

Obviously had he been born in Hawaii she would have said so since Barry has already claimed it. Its in his bio on his web site.

#47     Apr 20, 2009
  8. I don't think you understand the difference between a Certification of Birth and a Birth Certificate.

One can be filed no matter where the birth took place, the other requires an attending physician or midwife, witness, hospital or place of birth.

The one she is referencing is the one anyone can get that wants to register the birth. That one requires no documentation.

You know Obama is a fool if he doesn't show it. Think of all the bad publicity the right wing extremist taxpayers would get.

#48     Apr 20, 2009
  9. FUKINO AND ONAKA CLEARLY SAY THEY HAVE HIS BIRTH CERTIFICATE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THEY DO NOT SAY THEY HAVE HIS CERTIFICATION OF BIRTH !!!!!!!!!!!

"HONOLULU -- The state's Department of Health director on Friday released a statement verifying the legitimacy of Sen. Barack Obama birth certificate."

Fukino said she and the registrar of vital statistics, Alvin Onaka, have personally verified that the health department holds Obama's original birth certificate.

"Therefore, I as Director of Health for the State of Hawai‘i, along with the Registrar of Vital Statistics who has statutory authority to oversee and maintain these type of vital records, have personally seen and verified that the Hawai‘i State Department of Health has Sen. Obama’s original birth certificate on record in accordance with state policies and procedures," Fukino said.

#49     Apr 20, 2009

10. Read what the one Obama has posted on the web says at the top. It saids Certification of Live Birth. Documented births are giving "Certificates of Live Birth"

His Granny who he has kicked to the curb over in Kenya making her drink water with turds floating in is on tape saying she was a witness to his birth in Kenya.(g)

Here is a copy of a Certifcate of Birth. Obama's web bc was printed on a computerized form so lay out doesn't matter. Notice how much of the stuff is missing on Barry's BC. This one has attending physican, hospital etc.

http://snarkybytes.com/?p=521

Hawaii does not issue a "birth certificate" Its either a Certification or a Certificate.

Put your self in her spot. She couldn't say she had a colb because she doesn't. She couldn't say certification of live birth because that would make it known that his birth was not documented. She just said birth certificate. An official form they don't produce with that title.

John

#50     Apr 20, 2009