U.S. Navy SEAL snipers had passed on multiple opportunities to fire.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by jficquette, Apr 14, 2009.

1. Good try, insider, but as I'm sure you know, these facts have been introduced over and over, in stunning detail, only to be met by the same denials yours has been, over and over.
    There is a blatant bit of illogic in that narrative about the pirates that was posted by jc by the way. It's not too hard to find.

#31     Apr 20, 2009
  2. http://www.kitv.com/politics/17860890/detail.html?rss=hon&psp=news

Obama's Birth Certificate Verified By State
    Health Department Receives Multiple Requests For Copies

POSTED: 12:12 pm HST October 31, 2008
    UPDATED: 1:26 pm HST November 1, 2008

HONOLULU -- The state's Department of Health director on Friday released a statement verifying the legitimacy of Sen. Barack Obama birth certificate.

The state has received multiple requests for a copy of Obama's birth certificate. State law does not allow officials to release the birth certificate of a person to someone outside of the family.

There were rumors that Obama was born in Kenya, where his father is from. The Constitution requires that the president be a natural born citizen of the U.S.

While many sites and news organizations have released copies provided by the Obama campaign, the rumors have persisted.

"There have been numerous requests for Sen. Barack Hussein Obama’s official birth certificate. State law (Hawai‘i Revised Statutes §338-18) prohibits the release of a certified birth certificate to persons who do not have a tangible interest in the vital record," DOH Director Dr. Chiyome Fukino said.

Fukino said she and the registrar of vital statistics, Alvin Onaka, have personally verified that the health department holds Obama's original birth certificate.

"Therefore, I as Director of Health for the State of Hawai‘i, along with the Registrar of Vital Statistics who has statutory authority to oversee and maintain these type of vital records, have personally seen and verified that the Hawai‘i State Department of Health has Sen. Obama’s original birth certificate on record in accordance with state policies and procedures," Fukino said.

Fukino said that no state official, including Gov. Linda Lingle, ever instructed that Obama's certificate be handled differently from any other.

Some Obama critics claim he was not born in the United States.

Multiple lawsuits were filed to try and force Obama to provide proof of citizenship. Earlier Friday, a southwest Ohio magistrate rejected a challenge to Obama's U.S. citizenship. Judges in Seattle and Philadelphia recently dismissed similar suits.Copyright 2008 by KITV.com. The Associated Press contributed to this report. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed

#32     Apr 20, 2009
  3. [​IMG]

#33     Apr 20, 2009
  4. wow, that convinces me. No one could fake that.

#34     Apr 20, 2009
  5. Anyone can put a notice like that in. Same as wedding announcements.

#35     Apr 20, 2009

6. No, she only has the certificate of live birth which is given to anyone who's parents register the birth. She does not have a certificate with the place of birth, attending physician, etc.

Re read the Hawaiian law.

[§338-17.8] Certificates for children born out of State. (a) Upon application of an adult or the legal parents of a minor child, the director of health shall issue a birth certificate for such adult or minor, provided that proof has been submitted to the director of health that the legal parents of such individual while living without the Territory or State of Hawaii had declared the Territory or State of Hawaii as their legal residence for at least one year immediately preceding the birth or adoption of such child.

(b) Proof of legal residency shall be submitted to the director of health in any manner that the director shall deem appropriate. The director of health may also adopt any rules pursuant to chapter 91 that he or she may deem necessary or proper to prevent fraudulent applications for birth certificates and to require any further information or proof of events necessary for completion of a birth certificate.

(c) The fee for each application for registration shall be established by rule adopted pursuant to chapter 91. [L 1982, c 182, §1]

#36     Apr 20, 2009
  7. Good God you people are fucking kook jobs. Start a kook job After Action Report thread then turn it into in a "Barry is an illegitimate President because he was born in Kenya thread."

You shitbirds don't know what you're mad at.

LOL!

#37     Apr 20, 2009
  8. Eight

Eight

It's just Democrats all over again. They micromanaged the Vietnam War from the White House exactly as described below.

#38     Apr 20, 2009
  9. fhl

fhl

fixed

#39     Apr 20, 2009
  10. Notice it clearly says birth certificate,Not certificate of live birth

"HONOLULU -- The state's Department of Health director on Friday released a statement verifying the legitimacy of Sen. Barack Obama birth certificate."

Fukino said she and the registrar of vital statistics, Alvin Onaka, have personally verified that the health department holds Obama's original birth certificate.

"Therefore, I as Director of Health for the State of Hawai‘i, along with the Registrar of Vital Statistics who has statutory authority to oversee and maintain these type of vital records, have personally seen and verified that the Hawai‘i State Department of Health has Sen. Obama’s original birth certificate on record in accordance with state policies and procedures," Fukino said.

#40     Apr 20, 2009