U.S. Muslim TV network founder charged with beheading wife

Discussion in 'Politics' started by SideShowBob, Feb 16, 2009.

1. We're still waiting for your response regarding the question of possible regrets you might have about your strident defense of child-rape on the grounds that any group that defines itself as a 'cultural group' and subsequently claims that child rape is a part of that 'culture' has the moral authority to anally and vaginally penetrate 10 year-old kids.

Do you have any guidance for us on this?

#31     Feb 17, 2009
  2. "We're" will just have to keep on waiting.

My guidance would be to let go of your resentments.

“Resentment is like taking poison and waiting for the other person to die.”
    ---Malachy McCourt---

Now, anytime you want to get back to the topic of the thread, I am sure that would be appreciated by all concerned...

#32     Feb 18, 2009
  3. Bullshit.

"Resentment" doesn't even scratch the surface of what I and many others feel toward you, you sick fuck.

Seek treatment for your alcohol and pedophilia issues before it's too late and you get busted in the bushes with a little boy or girl, then end up being the most "popular" troll in prison. Resinate won't be able to help you in there...

#33     Feb 18, 2009
  4. I do feel sorry for you and the resentments you hold which poison your soul...

#34     Feb 18, 2009
  5. Glug glug glug...

#35     Feb 18, 2009
  6. Looking at Spydertrader's legal bits and pieces there, surely Islam itself would or could, knock that down to 2nd degree, right?
    They believe this fucking crap, in essence, there delusional AND there "false delusions" make them do it, proscribed by it in fact.

"Freedom of religion"......ban the fucking lot.

#36     Feb 18, 2009
  7. That's fine, we have patience. It's actually pretty important to show people that your absurd arguments from moral relativism are provably wrong. There's a strong possibility that you don't actually believe the crapola you post (like for example that cultural imperative provides moral authority for child rape, as you have said) but just in case you do, we need to make sure to be out there actively countering your monstrous 'arguments'.
    Your hypocrisy is an important topic in any thread into which you insinuate yourself.

By the way, I'm sure all concerned would also like to know why you got banned. Again.

#37     Feb 18, 2009
  8. I do feel sorry for you and the resentments you hold which poison your soul...

#38     Feb 18, 2009