U.S. Muslim TV network founder charged with beheading wife

Discussion in 'Politics' started by SideShowBob, Feb 16, 2009.

1. You are playing a childish game.

Your inquiry to the truth you claim to seek can be answered by the moderator of this forum...assuming you really seek truth.

I won't play your childish game, I won't answer your personal questions, and I will continue to make you look like a little stalker boy...if that is your wish.

I do however have sympathy for you and the resentments that poison your soul.

#21     Feb 17, 2009
  2. All right, all right, I'll admit it - I already know the truth. I just love taking the opportunity to sink the hook in a bit further whenever I can, like I just did.

: )

Have a great day!

#22     Feb 17, 2009
  3. I have few questions for you traderNik!

1- Why is it that when it comes to attacking Muslims, you are all for it and even participate in it but when it comes to attacking Jews, you cry bloody murder?

2- How long are you willing to keep up your full time Zionist ass kissing before you figure out that it will not get you anywhere?

3- When are you going to stop your sick stalking of that Z guy?

4- How long do you think it will take us to figure out that you are nothing but a cheap low class man with a failed singing career?

#23     Feb 17, 2009
  4. So you were trolling and playing childish games. I had no idea that is what you were doing, really I didn't.

Does your soul feel a little bit better for the true confession?

I continue to feel sorry for you and the resentments that you hold that poison your soul.

#24     Feb 17, 2009
  5. Nope, just batting you around like a cat bats a mouse around.

Do you have any regrets about what happened? Anything you would do differently if you had the chance?

In retrospect, do you think your defense of pedophilia and child-rape was ill advised?

#25     Feb 17, 2009
  6. Not only are you playing childish games, you are playing animal games now.

I am truly sorry for your condition, and also very sorry for you that you continue to hold resentments that poison your soul.

#26     Feb 17, 2009
  7. why don't you 2 just "ignore" each other. it's like you feed off each others blabber.

#27     Feb 17, 2009
  8. Who knows what she did to deserve this?

#28     Feb 17, 2009
  9. Classic.

This from the sick fuck who jokes about and defends pedophilia, maliciously suggests the rape of the children of an ET member with whom it disagrees, defends the stoning to death of girls in Islamic societies, and says it is acceptable if "only" 200 innocent Americans a year are murdered by released criminals as it is proof that the parole system works.

Clearly, at the very least, the Zzztroll has anger issues against both girls and women. It has admitted that, were it not for laws against it, it would have killed its ex-wife.

Poisoned soul indeed....

#29     Feb 17, 2009
  10. I do feel sorry for you and the resentments you hold which poison your soul...

#30     Feb 17, 2009