U.S. Muslim TV network founder charged with beheading wife

Discussion in 'Politics' started by SideShowBob, Feb 16, 2009.

1. This only comes as a shock to left leaning take it in the butt idiots.

#11     Feb 16, 2009
  2. hughb

hughb

Powered by

SAVE THIS | EMAIL THIS | Close

Founder of Islamic TV station accused of beheading wife
    Story Highlights
    Man told police in upstate New York he beheaded his wife, authorities say

Police: Woman's decapitated body found at a TV station that the man founded

Muzzammil Hassan, founder of Bridges TV, charged with second-degree murder

Bridges TV is aimed at countering negative portrayals of Muslims

From Deborah Brunswick and LaNeice Collins
    CNN
    NEW YORK (CNN) -- The founder of an Islamic television station in upstate New York aimed at countering Muslim stereotypes has confessed to beheading his wife, authorities said.

Muzzammil Hassan was charged with second-degree murder after police found the decapitated body of his wife, Aasiya Hassan, at the Bridges TV station in the Buffalo suburb of Orchard Park, said Andrew Benz, Orchard Park's police chief.

Hassan was arrested Thursday.

His wife filed for divorce January 6, and police had responded to several domestic violence calls at the couple's home, Benz said.

Hassan went directly to the police station after his wife's death and confessed to killing her, Benz told CNN. Benz declined to give further details.

Attempts to reach an attorney for Hassan were unsuccessful, and his family didn't return calls from CNN.

He had two children, 4 and 6, with his wife. He had two other children, 17 and 18, from his previous marriage.

He launched Bridges TV, billed as the first English-language cable channel targeting Muslims inside the United States, in 2004. At the time, Hassan said he hoped the network would balance negative portrayals of Muslims following the attacks of September 11, 2001.

The station's staff is "deeply shocked and saddened by the murder of Aasiya Hassan and the subsequent arrest of Muzzammil Hassan," a statement from Bridges TV said.

"Our deepest condolences and prayers go out to the families of the victim," the statement said.

All AboutOrchard Park • September 11 Attacks • Murder and Homicide

Find this article at:
    http://www.cnn.com/2009/CRIME/02/16/buffalo.beheading

SAVE THIS | EMAIL THIS | Close

Check the box to include the list of links referenced in the article.

� 2008 Cable News Network

#12     Feb 17, 2009
  3. hughb

hughb

I'm fucking sick of islam. seriously, enough is enough.

#13     Feb 17, 2009
  4. Oh, here we go!!! The Fuckwad Alcoholic Troll has suddenly had a change of heart. Raping a 10 year-old child because it's 'a part of their culture' is fine, but now that a man murders his wife because 'defending a family's honour is a part of their culture', he's calling for charges of 1st degree murder.

You've proved time and time again that you're the most contemptible intellectual fraud on these boards. I know the idea of damage to your reputation here is basically laughable, but I would have thought that you'd at least try to use OPTIONAL777 as an attempt to mitigate some of the damage done during your hysterical defense of pedophilia.

Apparently you're too fucking drunk to think of these things.

By the way, were you finally banned as ZZZzzzzzzz?

#14     Feb 17, 2009
  5. No change of heart, no change of mind.

"Oh, here we go!!! The Fuckwad Alcoholic Troll has suddenly had a change of heart. Raping a 10 year-old child because it's 'a part of their culture' is fine, but now that a man murders his wife because 'defending a family's honour is a part of their culture', he's calling for charges of 1st degree murder."

I did not call for 1st degree murder you goof, I merely wondered why the DA's charge was second degree murder. Either they don't believe it was 1st degree murder, or they don't think they can convict on 1st degree murder, or they don't have facts yet to support a conviction of 1st degree murder, or they plan to upgrade the charge now that they have the full power of an indictment for the discovery process. Your blithering idiot rant is all about your own juvenile issues, not mine.

Actually, it is surprising that the mob is not calling for an immediate hanging of this guy. "Why bother with charges and a trial, just string the Muslim butcher up" sounds about like the typical ET fare....

I am pretty sure if the jury were selected from the ET mob, that they would want to upgrade the charge to 1st degree even before the trial, and would have already made a decision on the case before knowing the facts.

Facts don't matter to the mob, the mob only wants that warm stupid feeling that collective self righteous anger engenders for each and every individual who is part of the mob. The group orgy of self righteous anger, that's the ET mob mentality.

What happens in America is our business, what happens in other cultures is not our business.

Until such time that Americans want to be judged by other cultures (The right wing apes went Bozo the clown when other cultures judged the US's invasion of Iraq, the torture of Iraqi's in Abu Girhab, etc. as immoral) I don't see any utility in forcing our morals down the throats of other countries, especially given the frequency and manner in which Americans routinely violate American morals right here in America...we can either train our own pets from crapping on the carpet, or we can focus on the shitting the neighbors dog does. I prefer domesticated house trained pets in America first before we look to the dog shit in other countries.

Besides, in some cultures they eat dogs (oh the horror) and in some countries they worship cows---which America slaughters at will to feed their fat and bulging bodies.

You want other cultures to judge us for the food we eat? What we have as pets and what we keep to kill as food?

As usually is the case, the bulk of your post is the typical self righteous and self indulgent teenage angst style dribble filled with the disappointments of youth meeting the reality that the world is not as they would wish.

The false accusations continue to fly out of your piehole like so many gnats out of a trash can..."Oh I am so disgusted, he is so disgusting, blather, blither, slither, snark, gobbleygook."

I do not answer personal question, so I won't answer this one either:

"By the way, were you finally banned as ZZZzzzzzzz?"

As if you wanted the truth instead of making wild hysterical ill conceived accusations...anyway, you want the truth, ask the one who could ban someone around here (hint, hint---the moderator of this forum). They know the truth.

#15     Feb 17, 2009
  6. I love how you always take the words I use to describe you and use them to describe me... with no basis in fact. Kind of like how, when you're backed into a corner and faced with quotes which indicate that you've contradicted yourself, you start to reply by simply cutting and pasting the text of the post you're responding to and making that your reply. Kind of like when a child says 'I know you are but what am I?'.

Anyhow, instead of playing this little game, why not just tell us what happened? Did you get banned for inappropriate behaviour (again) or not? If you're innocent or hard-done-by, you can expect some sympathy from your defenders on these boards.

#16     Feb 17, 2009
  7. I don't play your childish games.

You want the truth, ask the moderator of this forum.

As far as sympathy goes, I do feel sorry for you and the resentments you hold which poison your soul...

#17     Feb 17, 2009
  8. What part of 'Why, after 35,657 posts in 3 years, have you suddenly stopped posting as Z and switched back to this old identity?' is a 'childish game'?? It's a pretty straight-ahead question, no? If there's something that a mod could tell us about this, why not be proactive and tell us yourself?

:(

#18     Feb 17, 2009
  9. The answer is simple:

None of your business.

#19     Feb 17, 2009
  10. Okay, that's fair enough. Thanks for admitting that the accusation that I'm playing a 'childish game' was false and that I'm simply asking a personal question which you'd rather not answer. There are plenty of people here who are curious about what happened, considering the massive investment that you have in the 'Z' personna.

The truth will probably come out eventually. I just figured that this was a chance for you to come clean, kind of like A-Rod is doing as we speak.

#20     Feb 17, 2009