U.S. markets should be set to soar when they open.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Max E., Oct 30, 2012.

1. Ricter

Ricter

Nope, you're not on it.

But to rephrase what 377OHMS once said here (I cite him, since he has your respect), "it is good to have a well-stocked ignore cabinet".

#51     Nov 9, 2012
  2. Ricter

Ricter

To quote one of your teammates, "ON IGNORE ASSHOLE!!!"

Lol, love it.

#52     Nov 9, 2012
  3. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

I just keep the loons on it. The people who show up in threads foaming at the mouth. Josh Cohen, Jake Jones, C-kid, Futurecurrents....

#53     Nov 9, 2012
  4. Ricter

Ricter

Fair enough, every man has his own reasons.

#54     Nov 9, 2012
  5. Run away lil ricci run away.

You know your argument is FOS.

Otherwise you would make a fortune for yourself constantly employing yourself and others to break shit and then fix it.

PS: Guess that ass kicking you got yesterday on http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=253006

was too much for you .

#55     Nov 9, 2012
  6. I'm surprised he didn't just go into "cut and paste" mode. Even though he is incapable of providing an intelligent response, at least he repeated the propogandist theory a few times...and then surreptitiously put half of us on ignore again, lol.

#56     Nov 9, 2012
  7. Yeah, I am seeing a lot of this right now from social conservatives, even as the GOP is trying to figure out how to get rid of you.

#57     Nov 9, 2012
  8. the GOP never "had" me.

#58     Nov 9, 2012
  9. Quit eating dogshit rcg.

If you want to consider advocating for economic freedom as being exclusively a social conservative issue that's your hallucination.

#59     Nov 9, 2012
  10. Ricter

Ricter

Lol.

As Obama won, we didn't have the "inevitable" riots. Instead we got "criots<sup>TM</sup>".

#60     Nov 9, 2012