U.S. markets should be set to soar when they open.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Max E., Oct 30, 2012.

1. Ayn Coulter and Rachel Maddow or
    Ayn Coulter and Jennifer Granholm Or
    Jennifer Granholm and Rachel Maddow.

It's a lobsta; either way.

#11     Oct 30, 2012
  2. Intercourse or discourse?

#12     Oct 30, 2012
  3. Neutron bombs and ballistic missiles are too dangerous to be left in the hands of land hungry crazies.

Wiki says: "Jericho is a general designation given to the Israeli ballistic missiles."

#13     Oct 30, 2012
  4. Yes he's in a constant battle with pspr for the dumbest poster on this site, hence the constant stream of new brainless threads by the both of them...they're in a race.

#14     Oct 30, 2012
  5. Epic

Epic

I'd be interested in hearing your rebuttal of the simplistic video. Where specifically is it so far off track?

#15     Oct 30, 2012
  6. Lucrum

Lucrum

Ricter retard doesn't do rebuttals. He does occasional answer questions with his version of a riddle, of sorts.

#16     Oct 30, 2012
  7. Ricter

Ricter

Lol, I don't watch his videos. What is it, an explanation of the broken window fallacy? Who cares? Government spending is not going to crowd out private sector spending at this time, there is no opportunity cost.

Edit: but, my "off track" comment was not directed at the video, but as his relentless criticism of fiscal policy during a time when it's most perfectly suited and would have maximum effect.

#17     Oct 30, 2012
  8. Epic

Epic

Well, not exactly. The argument isn't that government spending crowds out private spending. The argument also doesn't have much to do with opportunity cost. In economic terms it deals with dead weight loss. DWL is pretty much irrefutable and both sides agree that it exists. The debate is not over whether or not there is DWL, but rather whether it is acceptable.

#18     Oct 30, 2012
  9. pspr

pspr

Your video puts it in such simple language you would think even a liberal or communist could understand it. But not Ricter. He can only think in collective farm terms these days.

#19     Oct 30, 2012
  10. Lucrum

Lucrum

+ 3

#20     Oct 30, 2012