U.S equity option shows from AMEX?

Discussion in 'Options' started by chibiaboscaparb, Nov 28, 2006.

1. Do any of you know any brokerage companies that show AMEX equity option orders and flow? I have a company in Chicago that gives me shows from the CBOE,PHLX,PCOAST and also desk trades,this gives me the opportunity to do trades that I do not see electronically, especially spreads.This company does not however seem to have a presence at the AMEX as lately I have been seeing a few spreads that I would have loved to have done go up at the amex.

2. Which broker gives you shows on the CBOE? I would try Spear Leeds on the AMEX.

3. currently a company called tjm investments gives me shows from the CBOE,the PHLX and the Pacific stock exchange ,I suspect they must have brokerage operations at all 3 exchanges because I am usually able to trade the orders through them.I also get shows from Merrill in Phlx on large trades and some OTC trades but they are always after the fact.However neither of them ever show me any AMEX trades and I have heard from other traders after the fact about large size trades and spreads that traded on the Amex after the fact and there have been several large spreads that I would have loved to have traded.If you happen to the the phone number to SLK at the AMEX it would be greatly appreciated.I have also been told to check out Amerivest.Thanks for your help.

4. I think 212-433-7000, but it's been atleast a couple years. Eddie used to be very helpful.

5. Thank you very much for the info,greatly appreciated