U.S. Economy impact if President fired?

Discussion in 'Economics' started by NoMoreOptions, Feb 3, 2004.

1. Rearranging the letters of 'George Walker Bush' gives:

"A huge berserk glow"
    "Here walks bug ogre."
    "Erg. Broke huge laws"
    "Geek who grabs rule"
    "Workers lag be huge"
    "Go berserk, we laugh"
    "Slug beer or gawk, eh?"

As for the Dow 4200....we will get there with a democrat or without.. so why not vote Dem and short the market? You are a trader aren't you?

#21     Feb 8, 2004
  2. don't necessarily agree.

but, difference is this: if we hit it with a dem, it's on the way down. if we hit it otherwise, it's a screaming buy.

#22     Feb 8, 2004
  3. ges

ges

And we can blame it on Bush, just like the repubs blame all current ills on Clinton. :D

#23     Feb 8, 2004
  4. shall have an immediate decline with "the Shrub" we will prolong the pain by starting more wars and printing money 'til we have trees left. Seriously my model is down either way with a difference in timing, and that is NOT partisan nor unamerican, since I can not do a thing about it I just short the US, dollar, market and long crude, yen etc.

#24     Feb 8, 2004
  5. Saint196

Saint196

It seems to me that it is more important right now for traders to look at the tremendous hight percentage of bull out there right now. It has been proven many times in the past that 90% bulls in the market mark the sign of a correction, at best, and a downward spiral, at worst.

#25     Feb 8, 2004
    #26     Feb 8, 2004
  7. Yup. We made the USSR spend itself into oblivion. Notice the cold war is gone? Those of us who grew up with that REAL threat are thankful that it is gone.

Very interesting idea Wally, I've never thought of it before. Is this your invention or an other's?

#27     Feb 10, 2004