U.S. big bag of wind

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Humpy, Apr 25, 2007.

1. First of all I never said I supported an invasion of Iran. I support bombing Iran's nuclear [and conventional military] facilities into the stone age. Moreover I believe it should be done by the Israelis not by the US with this country providing political, logistic and intelligence support.

And the reason I support it is because Iran keeps threatening Israel with annihilation. It's as simple as that. Iran does not have a territorial dispute with Israel, Iranians are not even Arabs, unlike the Palestinians they are not even sunnies. They have no reason whatsoever not to have normal relationship with Israel.

If history has taught us anything it's that when a dictator threatens to annihilate jews, he usually means it and deserves the benefit of the doubt. After 2000 years of pretty lousy treatment on this planet I doubt the jews will be in the mood to assume that this time it's different. This time however they can defend themselves and they will. If Israel at some point of time carries out this attack Iran will have no one to blame but their big-mouthed president.

#81     Apr 29, 2007