U.S. big bag of wind

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Humpy, Apr 25, 2007.

1. Oh, yes, I do questions morality of others...

I get a kick out of watching them run like cockroaches when the light comes on...

#51     Apr 27, 2007
  2. Oh yes, I only want the American troops to come home because I don't care about them.

I only want the poor to be fed, have decent education, health care, and living conditions in this massively wealthy country because I am anti Christian and oppose Jesus Christ's views on money, the poor, etc.

Dodo, you are...

Geez, it is so funny watching the neoklansmen rally together...

#52     Apr 27, 2007
  3. Exactly, you are using their deaths to score cheap political points. As of right now you've made almost 16,000 posts and it's a safe bet that you have not had a good word to say about this country, our troops, our allies, our values, our traditions, our culture, our history. All your efforts are directed at showing that we, our troops and our allies are always, always, always the bad guys and that our enemies are "freedom fighters". It's obvious to anyone who has read your posts that you're rooting for the insurgency in Iraq, for Hezbollah/Hamas in the I-P conflict, for Iran in the British hostage crisis. Given your posting history you're going to have a tough time convincing me (and anyone else I daresay) that you give a damn about american troops. FWIW I am not buying the nonsense that the war in Iraq was about democracy and freedom for the Iraqis either.

#53     Apr 27, 2007
  4. Oh man, your nationalist pride has your panties in a bunch, doesn't it?

Yes, I focus on what is wrong as I choose, which is something that you refuse to do, especially when it comes to your pet projects, like Israel, US Nationalistic bullshit pride, Bush's windbag macho crap....

Your continual fallacious rhetoric and false claims that I support Hezbollah and or Hamas simply because I point out what is wrong with Israel is non stop. Your "you are with us or against us" is about as primitive as it gets, and suffers from the fallacy of false dilemma.

Again, I make this about what is wrong with this country as I see it...and your response?

Attack, attack, attack the messenger, because you sure as hell can't handle the truth that our shit really does stink, and without a change in diet, it will continue to stink...

If you are not part of the solution, then you are part of the problem, and when you live in a full on continual state of denial, then you are not only a part of the problem, you are a contributing factor...

It is often said that the real strength of a person is their ability to handle criticism and not get worked up about it.

You and your ilk fail miserable, which leads me to think that you, like the U.S. is a big bag of wind...stinky, flatulent, methane gas produced from rotted meat in the digestive tract of America...

#54     Apr 27, 2007
  5. No, that's not what you do, your position is that no matter what happens in the world it has to be this country's fault (unless it's Israel's fault of course). This country and Israel simply can do no right, they are the Great Satan and the Little Satan, their enemies can do no wrong. It's not criticism, it's not concentrating on the wrongs of this country, it's pure, unadulterated hatred. Of course you're not fooling anyone.

PS and you know perfectly well that I've criticized this country, its policies and its leadership as much as you have but unlike you I am proud to be American, I love this country and I've always defended it against unfair accusations and baseless attacks (like the attack of the pathetic Brit who started this thread).

#55     Apr 27, 2007
  6. The sham of an argument you present, that I am blaming America and Israel for all the ills of this world is hysterical.

My, my, my, what a guilty conscience and paranoia will do when wrongs of America and Israel are pointed out...

Furthermore, your asinine comments that you suggest I am not proud of this country.

I am ashamed of the way we act at times, that has nothing at all to do with pride in country...those who are actually proud of their country should be the very first ones to express their shame when America acts like a bag of wind, etc.

You really are a classic dyed in the wool extremist thinker...manifesting the type of pride that leads to a fall, rather than the intelligent pride that knows that denial of our own wrongs without humility is the first step toward failure in the future.

Zero humility from America...all in the name of God and Christ...of course.

What a crock...

#56     Apr 27, 2007
  7. Riiiiiiiiiiight. You never saw a criticism of this country you did not like, you never read a post bashing this country you did not support, you never met an enemy of this country whose actions you did not try to justify, you never met an anti-american hater you did not agree with.

You have never made a post in defense of this country! Ever! 16,000 posts and counting.

#57     Apr 27, 2007
  8. If one TRULY cares about something they will point out faults.
    Lets be honest there is a LOT to criticise eg. DeLay, Ambramoff, Feith, Cunningham, Rumsfeld, Wolfowitz, Cheney, Enron, O'Rielly, Bush etc.

#58     Apr 27, 2007
  9. Sam321

Sam321

If one truly cares about something, he looks for solutions. Those without solutions fault people who try to find solutions.

#59     Apr 28, 2007
  10. America doesn't need defending, right? America is a superpower who is not a bag of wind, right?

Or in your mind, America actually does need defending, because they have weaknesses that you don't like mentioned, or weaknesses that you have no control over, and don't like to even think about.

That you have this guttural Pavlovian response to defend America, or Israel simply because someone points out a weakness of America or Israel is most revealing. It appears to be a pathological problem with you when someone criticizes America or Israel.

The rest of your babble sounds very much like a Bill O'Idiot rant when he can't actually deal with criticism, and he begins to ramble on with "America haters" and other such garbage.

You need to work for Fox News as an attack dog...as you are surely lacking the mettle to handle anything that rubs your fur the wrong way about America or Israel, and immediately go into pit-bull mode.

All this does is reveal your reactionary dull headed thinking, very K-9 like in its nature....and your inability to deal with what is wrong with America, and what is wrong with Israel.

Unlike you, I don't need to defend America from the words of people from other countries or who are expressing different points of view. Who cares what they think if they are wrong? If they are right, more power to them, and we should thank them for helping us out with our blind loyalty where it is not actually benefiting us.

If they are telling the truth, no problem, their criticism is valid, and if they are lying, again, no problem because invalid criticism need not be taken with any great sincerity.

#60     Apr 28, 2007