U.S. big bag of wind

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Humpy, Apr 25, 2007.

1. Humpy

Humpy

You have all the subtlety of a bull elephant on heat doodoo. Noooooooook ‘em he yells. As if that threat makes a great power !They only have ( as yet ) small arms and rocks. Not even your leader is quite so daft in over-reaction. Give up smoking that stuff or snorting whatever you are on doodle the noodle.
    The cuddleyness of a rattler. You aren’t called George are you , doodle ? Not some distant relation of you-know-who ? Definitely some of the same simian features in your character though. LOL.
    The last war the USA won was Korea and that would have been yet another LOSS without the Brits, Turks etc
    Every time the N. Koreans pushed South the Yanks were into their trucks and off South leaving their allies behind to hold the line. Fire-flies the rest called them.They could see their cigars glowing in the dark as they raced past. Watching the old movies you would think John Wayne etc won it all by themselves.

#31     Apr 26, 2007
  2. Nope, I am most definitely not. In fact I am one of the biggest and most persistent critics of Bush, his administration, the previous republican congress and the war in Iraq on this forum. That nevertheless does not change the fact that your assertion that the US is not a superpower is absurd and laughable. Nor does it change the fact that your own country is a spineless, pathetic disgrace and it's your own, not Bush's fault.

#32     Apr 26, 2007
  3. Is it logically possible that the US is a military superpower, and still a bag of wind?

Sure.

Is it also logically possible that the US is a superpower, yet acts like a frightened mouse?

Oh, most definitely.

Is it also logically possible that the US is a military and economic superpower and uses that power to manipulate other countries to bend to our will?

Yes, of course.

And finally, is it possible that the US being a military superpower has been corrupted by that power?

Anyone who thinks no, has no vision of history...

The very fact that you have some need to defend the US the way you do, and have to resort to ad hominem attacks toward the person who began this thread, shows how weak America has actually become...

#33     Apr 26, 2007
  4. There. I fixed your asinine thoughts since they were obviously
    coming out your American hating asshole. Plug that thing up Z Troll.

#34     Apr 26, 2007
  5. Is it logically possible that the US is a military superpower, and still a bag of wind? ... Is it also logically possible that the US is a superpower, yet acts like a frightened mouse?
    Not really, the fact that this country does not use its power to achieve its objectives shows that it's still the most benevolent country in the world history, despite many mistakes that have undoubtedly been made.

it also logically possible that the US is a military and economic superpower and uses that power to manipulate other countries to bend to our will?
    This is not in dispute and this is not the topic of this thread. Besides there is nothing wrong with it. This is how the world works, always has and always will. I mean the real world, not a utopian one you seem to live in.

And finally, is it possible that the US being a military superpower has been corrupted by that power?
    So we agree that the US is a military superpower. Finally. Please let our oblivious british friend know.

The very fact that you have some need to defend the US the way you do, and have to resort to ad hominem attacks toward the person who began this thread, shows how weak America has actually become...
    I am afraid you give me entirely too much credit. Thanks anyway.

#35     Apr 26, 2007
  6. Is it logically possible that the US is a military superpower, and still a bag of wind? ... Is it also logically possible that the US is a superpower, yet acts like a frightened mouse?
    Not really, the fact that this country does not use its power to achieve its objectives shows that it's still the most benevolent country in the world history, despite many mistakes that have undoubtedly been made.

So you are saying it is not logically possible?

Your logic is failed.

it also logically possible that the US is a military and economic superpower and uses that power to manipulate other countries to bend to our will?
    This is not in dispute and this is not the topic of this thread. Besides there is nothing wrong with it. This is how the world works, always has and always will. I mean the real world, not a utopian one you seem to live in.

So you are supporting the might makes right philosophy, simply because that is the way things have been?

Again, your logic is failed. I doubt very much if the Muslims had greater military might than Israel, and vaporized Israel accordingly, that you would say "Well, that is right that they did so, because, well...that is the way things have always been, so that makes it right for a the more powerful to destroy the less powerful, or to manipulate them accordingly because they have the power to do so."

So we agree that the US is a military superpower. Finally. Please let our oblivious british friend know.

I agree that the US is a military super power, that acts at times like a frightened child.

The way this country responded to 9/11 is proof of how fearful this country is.

I am afraid you give me entirely too much credit. Thanks anyway.

Your denial is duly noted.

#36     Apr 26, 2007
  7. Humpy

Humpy

Just a word of caution to our great allies across the Atlantic

DO NOT PULL OUT THE BUNG IN YOUR LOWER ORIFACE

or you might launch yourselves into orbit under your own power ( jet propulsion )

#37     Apr 27, 2007
  8. Word of caution to our Allies across the Atlantic:

Do not ride the bus. Your muslim friend might blow it up.

Kaboom!...:p

#38     Apr 27, 2007
  9. Humpy

Humpy

I call this the downtown test. Glad to see you are not in denial of the above sad fact - noodle.

Any country that fails the downtown test should seriously think of changing its foreign policy and probably the dud administration that formulated it.
    Thank god the democrats have found a little courage to stand up to the monster in White House.

#39     Apr 27, 2007
  10. Of course I agree with that. I disagree with the premise of this thread that the US is a "big bag of wind" though.

#40     Apr 27, 2007