U.S. banking regulators ease rules around firm investments, internal trading

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by Banjo, Jun 25, 2020.

1. Banjo

Banjo

2. xandman

xandman

3. Cuddles

Cuddles

Meanwhile only on the funds that are politically convenient and who paid their kickbacks:

https://www.bnnbloomberg.ca/trump-administration-targets-esg-funds-with-401k-rule-1.1456383
    Trump administration targets ESG funds with 401k rule

One in four of every professionally invested U.S. dollar is tied to environmental, social and governance criteria. But the Trump administration’s latest proposed rule change may make it harder for ESG funds to attract interest from retirement plans.

On June 23, the Labor Department led by Secretary Eugene Scalia proposed an update to the Employee Retirement Income Security Act of 1974 (ERISA) that would require those overseeing pension and 401(k) plans to always put economic interests ahead of “non-pecuniary” goals.

#ToobigTofail #PrepareBailOut2.0

4. %%
    OK/ I like less gov regulation, generally speaking.
    BUT after the taxpayer bailout of 2008 ;I don't want my tax money bailing out bad traders/trades!!!!!!! Of course some of the banks did not even want the gov money/regs but gov forced them to take it=another gov mistake, cause they were afraid it would'' tar'' the banks that took it...………………………………………………………………….
    Ask AIG how they liked the bailout/gov control= they did not like the bailout/control + amazing time spent in court/lawsuits:caution::caution:,:D:D:D:D:D:D:D